Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

wdarkk posted:

I'm pretty sure this is the first time they've been mentioned.

We see one in Update 29 E:28(ctrl+f searching with several updates on the same page and not checking properly :downs:). Admiral H. Curtiss mentions that she is Krytian in his commentary. Though I didn't reread the update, so they may be mentioned in one of the pictures.

Last Transmission fucked around with this message at 09:26 on Sep 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

I just did a ctrl+f search on the whole page. I must have found it in another update posted on the same page and thought I got the right one. :downs:

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

Having seen Karol use this axe in the fights this update I really want to see how Yuri looks wielding it one-handed.

Last Transmission
Aug 10, 2011

I'm more interested in knowing if 300.000 Gald for the privilege of seeing this was really worth it. And if that amount is just pocket change this late in the game.

• Locked thread