Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
slyphin
Jan 12, 2013
I'm quite sad. I recently got the PS3 version of ToV and am just about to get Estelle back from Zaphias and almost caught up to your LP :( The translations and everything have been amazing to follow along with.

Thanks for all of your hard work Admiral.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slyphin
Jan 12, 2013
Hey Admiral,

I posted a few pages back thanking you but, I'm on my 4th playthrough about to finish under 15 hours for my platinum and wanted to thank you again for this awesome Let's Play. I wouldn't have been able to enjoy my first playthrough nearly as much without all of your effort.

This game is easily one of my favorites of all time and I have just under 200 total hours on it since starting. I'd have to say the most frustrating part was learning how to use some of the other characters in order to beat the 200 man melees haha. Also the loving waiter/waitress minigame was so ridiculously hard on the final ones, I think Karol and Raven's holy poo poo.

But nothing was worse to me than Telescopic Graveyard, that dungeon was so badly designed and long.

Yuri is quite possibly the best protagonist I've ever had the pleasure of playing in a video game regardless of genre. It is rare that a jrpg with the scale of a game like this also lacks a love story central to the plot but this game handled it extremely well. A game of choices and making your own mind up about your life is a refreshing change. I'm sad that I became a Tales Series fan so late but I am making up for it much to the chagrin of my girlfriend and bank account :)

Once again, thank you for everything and I still come back and read your updates even after I have completed this a few times now :)

• Locked thread