Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.

Can't wait to see her T-1000 eyebrows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Intel&Sebastian posted:

They confirmed flashbacks in this upcoming season so it could be nothing.

But then which parts would be grisly (or maybe he meant there's a grizzly bear?)?

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Pong Daddy posted:

"It's like poetry, it rhymes" - George R.R. Martin

"This guy Martin has got us all by the balls. His fingers are in our wallets. Get your finger out of my rear end wallet!"

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Aurain posted:

What kind of butter? Garlic? Was it drizzled over any poultry? What accompanied the poultry? Was it in a trencher?

With lemoncakes*!

*rape

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

kcroy posted:

ay boss

Have my children, kcroy.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Traxus IV posted:

This is good and funny and I am inclined to think favorably of you.

But which side will I choose in the civil war between Peterbilt and Brattain?

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Ague Proof posted:

GRRM bought a bowling alley.

Isn't bowling a little physically intense for GRRM?

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

Nymeria is there for Arya to warg into after she gets too far out of line and the Faceless Men off her. She'll probably meet up with Zombie Cat.

Or her and Jon->warg->Ghost will breed, thus allowing a chance for beastiality and incest in one!

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Klungar posted:

They are only cousins, pretty blasé as far as this series is concerned. Though I suppose the dire wolves are siblings...

I forgot that the dire wolves are siblings! :pervert:

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

nine-gear crow posted:

It's Stannis's letters of intent to the lords and ladies of Westeros: the prints that were promised. Stannis IS Azor Ahai all along.

It was a while back, but someone proposed the idea of everyone dying in the end and the final chapter being titled The Prince That Was Promised, with Rhaegar riding to the Trident. I liked that idea, and it's too bad the ending will be way worse than that.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Sarella :spergin:

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Kylaer posted:

They should have cast Idris Elba as Ned Stark, and left all the other casting choices and dialogue the same. Yes, Kit Harrington looks exactly like his father, everyone agrees on it.

This but also cast Dennis Avner as Cat.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Elias_Maluco posted:

I liked the crazy priest brother, forgot his name

edit: wethair or something

Damphair

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

hitchensgoespop posted:

John snoe hosed his aunt

He that is without sin among you...

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Stop being poor!

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

Randarkman posted:

I think it burned off in the books? Also are Targaryens suppossed to be like 100% fireproof all the time (is Jon possibly less fireproof than Dany? Was Robert Baratheon fireproof? He has some Targ blood from a couple generations back), it kind of seems to me like it might be more of a magic thing that works in the proper context and poo poo. Dunno.

A fat, absolute fucker wizard did it.

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

hobbesmaster posted:

The final scene of the series will be Howland Reed jumping out of bed saying that he'd just had the weirdest dream.

Young Howland Reed. It's been 1 month since the tower of joy: Howland Reed writes a letter to Robert "Hey you need to kill Jon Snow and also the Targ kids are still alive. Take care of this or else everyone dies.

And make some dragonglass arrows. You only need to kill 1 guy."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

chaosapiant posted:

So maybe I'm in the minority here but for the most part, I really enjoyed this ending. It still managed to surprise despite 20 years of foreshadowing and fan theories. I never expected Bran to be crowned. Of all the possible candidates, it never occurred to me. As a complete series with a beginning, middle, and end, overall I'd say it's been a good ride and I got a little choked up during parts of it. Manly tears.

Look how wrong this guy is.