Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Maple Leaf posted:

I'm hearing there's already an emulator for the Wii U circulating, but every website I check looks sketchy as all hell. Can anyone confirm/deny?

If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. If and when there's a Wii U emulator, you'll probably see it on reputable sites like GBATemp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

m.hache posted:

doesn't make the USB noise when plugged into a system

Well, if it's just getting power by USB and isn't an actual 'device', then it won't. But no lights is fairly telling, yeah.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Saoshyant posted:

I love those detailed reports. Dolphin really is one of the most organized open source projects that I can recall.

Yeah, between Dolphin and PPSSPP I've been really impressed lately. I get some enjoyment of poking through their issue hubs, whereas MAME or something just makes me want to shoot myself in the face.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Jackie D posted:

Can you link to this? This sounds must have.

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-hd-retexture-xenoblade-chronicles-hd-texture-pack-v5-6u-october-18-2014

e:f;b, I should refresh pages before I post :v:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Don't use Motioninjoy ever unless you really want BSODs and malware.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wrapper-for-DS3-and-Play-com-USB-Dual-DS2-Controller

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Even Saturn emulation is pulling ahead of the N64 these days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Suspicious Dish posted:

turns out pirates don't have any concept of other people's time or energy spent making something!!!!

Who would have thought.

• Locked thread