Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ask it in the form of 20 questions.

Is it bigger than a bread box?
Will it get put on an FBI watchlist?

edit: Well drat, that answers that :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Always build luck, the smirk mechanic means you can smite demons with the power of :smug:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Im kinda iffy on the system but thats mostly because I have an annoying knack for fusing away a demon that can resist the nexts bosses attacks right before the next boss.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Beef Waifu posted:

Every Slink is going to be developed through texting and the max S. Link will be seeing the person in real life.

It'll be developed by posting on the internet.

this thread can be the autism arcanum

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

pretty sure atlus is just trollin now.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I like Commando Koromaru with dual gatling gun action

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

MonsieurChoc posted:

Meguro actually tried to get a SMT FPS made.

Wouldnt that basically be Bioshock? Spells instead of plasmids, and you have demons instead of big daddies.

There's even a shallow alignment system!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

In persona 3 Jesus "The Messiah" was weak to piercing.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo it does :allears:

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Not gonna lie "While hitler mocks you should be applicable to way more video game scenes.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Weakness: Status Effects

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Excels posted:

where's that comic where the protagonist is just being an rear end in a top hat to everyone and drinking ridiculous amounts of coffee

gaaaaaay

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

I want a version of Nocturne that has the in battle info screen for demons and the ability to save anywhere. Thats all it needs.
an option to crank the music up loud would also be nice tho.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

The good thing about having a niche fanbase is that you can do whatever you want with them and they wont leave because there's nowhere else to go.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

ImpAtom posted:

Holy poo poo Persona 5 looks loving great.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Manatee Cannon posted:

I'm looking forward to buying prison shivs from Tanaka in anime jail.

weed, Valium, and crystal meth are the new healing items.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

what catchphrase will we shout a people who get stuck on boss fights???? dark souls already took get gud and thats the catchyest one.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Nah its gonna be Dante Alighieri, the author.

the blonde kids persona is ernest hemmingway.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

You buy pills from a fish vet and weapons from a dude who looks like he's a bad day away from joining a right wing militia group, games gonna own.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

In Farcry 4 you can skip the entire game at the start by sitting around and eating crab rangoon. The main antagonist then takes you to the mountain top where you need to put your mothers ashes then drops massive spoilers on you, owns.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

So does going commando raise your strength stat?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

the first quater is good, the middle is boring, the last quarter is good again

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

because gently caress math thats why

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Coughing Hobo posted:

I hope P3Dancing has a story and it's ultra-canon, and it does even more damage to Hero Boy's legacy than The Answer did. Just poo poo all over him.

It turns out all he had to do was challenge death to a dance battle to save the world, not all of that silliness with self-sacrifice! Whoops!

that owns tho

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Detective No. 27 posted:

Even bad Persona spinoff games lead to good soundtracks.

looking forward to the birth of acid-buttrock

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Manatee Cannon posted:

a musou game is the last thing I'd have expected p5s to be, not gonna lie

imagine how much better the pacing on the later dungeons will be!

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

DDS and nocturne on PS4 with enemy weaknesses displayed would be a day one buy for me

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

will p5r give me an option to tell ryuji to shut the gently caress up

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Captain Baal posted:

No, he will be talking more if anything

I can't believe he hijacks the school intercom to ask me when we're doing our jungian psychology crimez that week

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Make sure the moons in the right phase or there's a chance you'll get a slime instead

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

gonna start a competing op that entirely memes, gonna call it the chaos thread

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lol the demi fiend is doing that dance from the joker

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

MC looks like the demi fiend as a Jojo character, and I'm for it.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

lmao the most Chad smt protagonist

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

There are no good review sites as a whole, just good individual reviewers who may work for said site

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

what are they gonna do post at her and get her article more hate clicks?

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

that's pretty much smt tho, the other characters mostly exist to go wow everything's hosed then turn into a boss fight 30 hours later

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Smt games just saying go to this random Japanese neighborhood, it's over there somewhere try not to die" is my favorite part of it

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

strength always made sense for nocturn cause the default attack is just punching the gently caress outta someone, gonna apply the same logic to V's sword-arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

History Comes Inside! posted:

I have never played a mainline SMT game but I have played and enjoyed the gently caress out of many Personas.

Should I buy SMT V y/n and what should I expect to be different about it?

this game has no slice of life elements and less of a focus on characters in favor of a general post apocalyptic vibe and exploration/combat. Fusion and combat are similar to what you'd be familiar with in persona, tho naturally there will be tweaks and changes.