Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mecha Richter
Oct 19, 2012

E-Tap posted:

PJdicesare is streaming more Battletoads + Double Dragon NES with mecha_richter. If you thought the original Battletoads was pretty broken, this game steps up to the challenge of surpassing it. The BT+DD run for AGDQ2013 is probably my most anticipated run for the marathon.

hahaha that image sums up the game really well. It's good to see that BtDD is getting a lot of hype. I'm personally really excited about running it at AGDQ and I know PJ is as well.

Dizz posted:

I never knew BT+DD was for the NES as well :monocle:

The NES version is the far superior version. The glitches you can do are absolutely incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mecha Richter
Oct 19, 2012

E-Tap posted:

I'd like to add a screencap of the coveted stage 4 bullet shotgun, but it's so difficult to have them onscreen for long with all the sprite flicker, of course assuming the bullets actually show up.

Here you go: http://www.twitch.tv/pjdicesare/c/1726060

Also, I have another picture on top of that I think would be a great addition...

Mecha Richter
Oct 19, 2012

E-Tap posted:

Haha, if you haven't already made the perler prizes for the BT&DD donation incentive, I was thinking of suggesting either the LEV punch sprite or Bimmy's bikefist sprite (though good luck getting a good capture for a trace/guide). However, I think that picture would top those if it's kosher enough for the marathon.

I made perlers already. I have one of Pimple's boot, Pimple's crouch, and Bimmy's tornado.

Mecha Richter
Oct 19, 2012

ChibiSoma posted:

Anyone know which system the Crash Dummies run is on?

Incredible Crash Dummies is the SNES version that will be at AGDQ.

Mecha Richter
Oct 19, 2012

TheGreatGildersneeze posted:

Y'all should have seen Trainmageddon earlier tonight if you weren't there. That was a force to be reckoned with.

Trainmageddon was way too powerful.

• Locked thread