Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hopper2k
Jan 22, 2007

BSchlang posted:

Be honest, who else discovered Skeletonwitch by playing Brütal Legend?

I discovered them when they opened for Valient Thorr and Golden Axe at a small bar in Houston. I thought they were pretty awesome live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hopper2k
Jan 22, 2007
I'm looking forward to the new Gojira album, but a little wary about them signing to Roadrunner, hopefully the change is good. But their two "in the studio" webisodes they have released have gotten me pretty pumped.

hopper2k
Jan 22, 2007
I think I'm going to make it out to the Houston show for the last stop on Iron Maiden's American trek. It's on a Saturday too, hell yes. Last time they played the Woodlands, it was a week night, and I barely made it to my seat in time after driving up there after work.

hopper2k
Jan 22, 2007

Ohms posted:

SO excited about the new Gojira single out today.

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/13534-lenfant-sauvage/

One of my favorite bands.

Just heard it and I love it. Been waiting for this album forever it seems. I love how they bring in those "whale" sounds again, as I like to call them. Hopefully a headlining U.S. tour is in store soon.

hopper2k
Jan 22, 2007

Wattsamatta posted:

Got my tickets for the Gojira/LOG/Dethklok show in Seattle. Can't wait. poo poo is going to be awesome.

Yes! I am totally looking forward to this show. I've seen Dethklok twice live and they have been fun shows. I am not a big fan of LoG, but I have seen them twice as well and they put on a hell of a live show. And Gojira are one of my newer favorite bands at the moment, I'm so pumped for their upcoming album, so this is going to be one hell of a tour. I'll probably be going to both the Houston and San Antonio shows.