Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spongeh
Mar 22, 2009

BREADAGRAM OF PROTECTION

MrBling posted:

Gotta love that someone just had to troll Virgil by tagging him in a retweet.

I was really excited to see this Twitter exists, but then I visited it:

https://twitter.com/bobbyheenansaid

...still looking for the quotes because all I see is spam for his stupid t-shirt store.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

spongeh posted:

...still looking for the quotes because all I see is spam for his stupid t-shirt store.

Once upon a time Bobby Heenan Said was hilarious and a most follow and then it started spam retweeting a horribly misogynistic Kelly Kelly parody account. Now it appears to be nothing but advertisements for Barbershop Window and the guy who runs Barbershop Window. That's somewhat better, at least.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Bobby Heenan Said's account is one of the best beneficiaries from the "block retweets but still follow" feature on Twitter.

IndiesWrestler, my new favorite account on Twitter posted:

Wrestling is about storytelling. Another story I like to tell is the one about the guy who did everything he could to get all his poo poo in.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Jimmy Korderas @jimmykorderas
Anyone know how to say "Go Home" in Punjabi?

TheMarkHenry @TheMarkHenry
@jimmykorderas that made my night jimmy.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

TeamJohnCena™ posted:

‏@OfficialCenafan
2012 Year was CM Punk's. He held the title for more than a year and Has not lost a Single PPV this year. Come on now, He deserved a Slammy.
Tell me this is the real Official Cena Fanclub twitter.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
I don't think anybody gives a poo poo

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

:allears:

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

that's a wade barrett tweet :swoon:

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Ezekiel Jackson posted:

@ezekielwwe
Hmmmm.... RT @fcnquotes: Dude why did you attack john cena? The #Cenation hates you now! @ezekielwwe
Poor Zeke he is being framed! :(

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

achillesforever6 posted:

Poor Zeke he is being framed! :(

Cool Zeke gets the stupid Ahmed Johnson comparisons and now this. I admire his grace.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
To be fair, I'm shocked Zeke still has a job, since he hasn't been on TV for the better part of six months now I think!!!

Rousimar Pauladeen
Feb 27, 2007

I hate the mods I hate the mods I hate the mods! I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS! Hey wait a minute why do the mods hate me I'm contributing to the conversation I HATE THE MODS I HATE THE MODS I HA
That would be a hilarious angle if all the other WWE faces couldn't tell Big E and Zeke apart so they beat Zeke up every week.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Frot Lesnar posted:

That would be a hilarious angle if all the other WWE faces couldn't tell Big E and Zeke apart so they beat Zeke up every week.

They need to treat the ECW champion with more respect.

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755
MVP ‏@The305MVP
For the doubters, it was filmed & ALL PARTIES were PAID. He hasn't run off with any money. There is NO MONEY left. He's still finishing
Details
1m MVP ‏@The305MVP
For those asking about WRP, I spoke with @KatzLives the project is STILL in post production. At this point the financing is coming from Jeff
Details

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Matlock posted:

MVP ‏@The305MVP
For the doubters, it was filmed & ALL PARTIES were PAID. He hasn't run off with any money. There is NO MONEY left. He's still finishing
Details
1m MVP ‏@The305MVP
For those asking about WRP, I spoke with @KatzLives the project is STILL in post production. At this point the financing is coming from Jeff
Details

What's he going on about?

Sir Jebus
Feb 9, 2010

The only hero left for man is weed.

RacistGuidingLight posted:

What's he going on about?

http://www.wrestlingretributionproject.com/

Afaik, its ACTUAL fake wrestling, with a cast of awesome wrestlers.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Wrestling Retribution Project, which was this idea to bring in a lot of indy talent and give them new or tweaked characters in an attempt to bring refreshing content. It was a little like Wrestling Society X (In the good ways) and it aspired to be put on Television in a "series" so everything had a complete story to tell.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestling_Retribution_Project

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Frot Lesnar posted:

Yeah, what the WWE needs right now is more racist storylines. Bring back Akeem the African Dream!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
I've been really interested in WRP since day 1, because I love the idea of a wrestling story told with a start & end in mind. Seems like such a breath of fresh air, compared to how "plans change" so much in the never-ending treadmill that is pro wrestling.

Of course this project has dragged on for ages, so my enthusiasm has waned a bit.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

spongeh posted:

I can't believe he has even 100 followers. How does he still have 17k?

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

HulkaMatt posted:

I can't believe he has even 100 followers. How does he still have 17k?

Laziness and forgetfulness, really. Like it's been mentioned, it used to be a really fun account that was worth having all those followers because it was nothing but fun Heenan quotes. Then he ran out of gas and retweeted nothing but Dumb Kelly Kelly and that t-shirt crap. It took me a while to realize that he ran out of Heenan material and unfollowed.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
I still have it followed but blocked retweets quite a while ago. Which means I see like one tweet from it every other day.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

WWEDanielBryan posted:

Was finally able to meet Connor today. What a great kid and I’m proud to say the Stone Crusher made me tap out to the No Lock. Priceless…

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2012/12/18/wwe-star-makes-local-boys-dream-come-true

:3:

Chris James 2 fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Dec 19, 2012

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian
YES! YES! YES!

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

So this happened.

@BryanAlvarez posted:

I publicly apologize to Leonard F Chikarason for screwing up his middle name.

Do believe Leonard P Chikarason is superior to Leonard F Chikarason, and also believe that whatever the F stands for could be changed to PH

Leonard Phrank Chikarason, for example

Director of Phun Leonard Phandango Chikarason

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Looks like Steen is not happy with current events

Kevin Steen þ@FightSteenFight posted:

Too much hosed up poo poo in the world...Time for a change. Many won't like it...but live with it. Or don't follow me anymore.

He also goes on how he is retiring the Cena parody shirt and no longer wants kill steen kill chants. I do not blame him since I think his son is a first grader.

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 20:47 on Dec 19, 2012

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

bobkatt013 posted:

He also goes on how he is retiring the Cena parody shirt and no longer wants kill steen kill chants. I do not blame him since I think his son is a firt grader.

Kevin Steen owns.

Paper Jam Dipper
Jul 14, 2007

by XyloJW
Babyface Kevin Steen vs. Heel Jay Lethal.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Paper Jam Dipper posted:

Babyface Kevin Steen vs. Heel Jay Lethal.

That is the way it currently is. No one boos Steen.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

bobkatt013 posted:

He also goes on how he is retiring the Cena parody shirt and no longer wants kill steen kill chants. I do not blame him since I think his son is a first grader.

This might actually make ROH fans dislike him.

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Actually this would make Steen a heel in the eyes of ROH fans

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Sionistic posted:

If he did this with his children they might

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4-agWY1qBg

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
Watching Final Battle, I thought Lethal was actually supposed to be pretty heelish.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Sionistic posted:

I just did a search on Twitter and I surprisingly and thankfully haven't seen any negative responses to his rname change and request.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

triplexpac posted:

Watching Final Battle, I thought Lethal was actually supposed to be pretty heelish.

I was there and he was getting booed. Also he was interrupting Nigel and Jerry Lynn.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Sionistic posted:

Let's go all the way. HUG STEEN HUG!

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Let's go all the way. HUG STEEN HUG!

He has already talked about that

Dr Keith Lipinski posted:

@FightSteenFight Also what's the over under on #loveSTEENlove

Kevin Steen posted:

@KeithLipinski @flairchops Let's not get ahead of ourselves.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

njsykora posted:

So this happened.

Leonard came off as such a dipshit in that exchange after Bryan talked about how much he loved TLC the day before.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

MassRayPer posted:

Leonard came off as such a dipshit

That's pretty much all you need right there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlock
Sep 12, 2004

Childs Play Charity 2011 Total: $1755

quote:

William Regal ‏@RealKingRegal
The one and only @WWEDanielBryan's New Years resolution is that he wants to be known as The Dazzler Daniel Bryan from now on.Make him happy