Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Thauros posted:

Davey Richards has a new twitter account under his real name, ROH just tweeted about it.

https://twitter.com/RichardsWesley

And yet, as Kevin Steen and Davey himself pointed out in the preview for their tandem shoot interview, somebody is still posting under his old one. Not only that, they act like it's still Davey tweeting. Comedy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I missed the bit of Harry Potter where the American Wolves ran in and kicked the poo poo out of the death eaters.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I'm not even a Davey Richards fan but I would have liked Harry Potter better if that had happened.

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

Gonzo McFee posted:

I missed the bit of Harry Potter where the American Wolves ran in and kicked the poo poo out of the death eaters.

What spell would conjure this:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Fauxhawk Express posted:

INDIUS WRESTLEO!!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

What a stupid sequence.

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

Fauxhawk Express posted:

I'm sorry but when is a superplex a TRANSITION move?!

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

Manwithastick posted:

I'm sorry but when is a superplex a TRANSITION move?!

Lemme tell you about a thing called Ring of Honor... :reject:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Jack Krauser posted:

Austin Aries blocked me. I didn't even directly reply to him, so I find that pretty funny.

I think he maaaaaaay have an account here.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

John Cena posted:

Is he Kyoon?

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

bobkatt013 posted:

Is he Kyoon?

Banjo, actually.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

weekly font posted:

Banjo, actually.

Is Banjo a well known crazy conspirisist? Since Kyoon is.

Also since I hate myself and here is something that Austin Aries retweeted

shithead posted:

@AustinAries Here's a link of those fit the description of the bombers at Boston. Mainstream Media ignores these- http://imgur.com/a/sUrnA#jCgAf8Y

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
If only Austin Aries posted here, then he would know he's an easily led sheep who doesn't understand how the legal system works.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

bobkatt013 posted:

Is Banjo a well known crazy conspirisist? Since Kyoon is.

No I just want to believe.

Jesus christ gently caress Austin Aries.

Edwardian
May 4, 2010

"Can we have a bit of decorum on this forum?"

John Cena posted:

Great. It will save me the trouble of having to log in to twitter to say he's a giant fuckhead.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Edwardian posted:

Great. It will save me the trouble of having to log in to twitter to say he's a giant fuckhead.

It would certainly do my heart good to know that he knows that I complained to Spike TV about him. :colbert:

thehappyprince
Apr 4, 2006

Alastair Cock

What am I missing here? What has he done that's so horrific?

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

thehappyprince posted:

What am I missing here? What has he done that's so horrific?
Not so much horrific as insensitive. He just feels he HAS to be right that that the Boston Marathon bombing was an inside job and called out the Boston PD 'failure' to prevent this right after it happened while hashtagging "#Fail" and "#askquestions" as Truthers tend to.

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
He's also pulling the THEY HAVE THE WRONG GUY stuff. It's just really dumb.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Jack Krauser posted:

Well, if he feels he can do any better, he's certainly welcome to perform a citizen's arrest and try to subdue the REAL suspect with a Brainbuster/Last Chancery combo.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Perigryn posted:

Not so much horrific as insensitive. He just feels he HAS to be right that that the Boston Marathon bombing was an inside job and called out the Boston PD 'failure' to prevent this right after it happened while hashtagging "#Fail" and "#askquestions" as Truthers tend to.

Jack Krauser posted:

Yeah, he's basically being an insensitive dickhead, as well as showing he can't handle criticism by pretty much blocking anyone who disagrees with him.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

It's amusing to me that Mr "you can't criticise a match unless you've ever had the experience of working one" is busy criticising Boston PD.

How many criminals you caught Aries? Been in a high speed pursuit?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Skinty McEdger posted:

It's amusing to me that Mr "you can't criticise a match unless you've ever had the experience of working one" is busy criticising Boston PD.

How many criminals you caught Aries? Been in a high speed pursuit?

You know what you have to tweet.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Dear Austin Aries: In the past I was a big fan of your work. You seemed like kind of a prick, but that's cool, I didn't mind. However, you've been spiraling downward into conspiracy theory addiction. The things you are seeing in these photos and videos is a phenomenon known as "anomaly hunting" and can be found in any criminal case. If you search hard enough there are always things that don't make sense to the outside untrained observer. Take a look at the things you are linking to, if you add up all of the anomalies you see in them, you have a conspiracy that involves dozens of potential bombers along with the police officers you've already accused. Now you are adding in the FBI, the federal government, the police in surrounding cities and hundreds more. Think about this critically for a moment. When you are blocking everyone in a fit of self righteous rage, you aren't thinking clearly or critically.

-Your pal, MassRanTer

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

MassRanTer posted:

Dear Austin Aries: In the past I was a big fan of your work. You seemed like kind of a prick, but that's cool, I didn't mind. However, you've been spiraling downward into conspiracy theory addiction. The things you are seeing in these photos and videos is a phenomenon known as "anomaly hunting" and can be found in any criminal case. If you search hard enough there are always things that don't make sense to the outside untrained observer. Take a look at the things you are linking to, if you add up all of the anomalies you see in them, you have a conspiracy that involves dozens of potential bombers along with the police officers you've already accused. Now you are adding in the FBI, the federal government, the police in surrounding cities and hundreds more. Think about this critically for a moment. When you are blocking everyone in a fit of self righteous rage, you aren't thinking clearly or critically.

-Your pal, MassRanTer

There is also the fact these are the pictures that have been released. I have heard they also have pictures of the two of them placing the bombs.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Photoshop, brah.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

For the record in the space of five minutes following MRT suggesting I ask A double these pressing questions, he blocked me on twitter despite me not having mentioned anything about him on twitter ever.

I'd like you to imagine for a second a man so thin skinned that not only did he take offence at a cheap joke at his expense, but was so moved by it that he checked back in the thread to look up my twitter name so he could block me.

The man you're picturing is the greatest man who ever lived. Austin Aries.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Skinty McEdger posted:

For the record in the space of five minutes following MRT suggesting I ask A double these pressing questions, he blocked me on twitter despite me not having mentioned anything about him on twitter ever.

I'd like you to imagine for a second a man so thin skinned that not only did he take offence at a cheap joke at his expense, but was so moved by it that he checked back in the thread to look up my twitter name so he could block me.

I feel bad for Aries because his fame is so limited that he was able to find this thread in his hourly binging of his name. (Don't use google, it is controlled by the Illuminati.)

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

MassRanTer posted:

I feel bad for Aries because his fame is so limited that he was able to find this thread in his hourly binging of his name. (Don't use google, it is controlled by the Illuminati.)

God, it's so appropriate that the verb form of Bing is "binging".

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Aries, do you have stairs in your house? Are you protected? Please respond in this thread TIA

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

Aries, do you have stairs in your house? Are you protected? Please respond in this thread TIA

I want to know Aries' thoughts on Denver International Airport, water fluoridation, and the Gnomes of Zürich. Preferably if he can wrap all of them up in one nice big ridiculous conspiracy theory bow.

For content, here's a tweet from a guy who may or may not know something about something :tinfoil:

Kevin Steen posted:

‏@FightSteenFight 36m
“@sixZEROnine: @FightSteenFight is Davey Richards loving with us or is he headed to wwe?” Even if I knew, would I really tell you?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I want to know Aries' thoughts on Denver International Airport, water fluoridation, and the Gnomes of Zürich. Preferably if he can wrap all of them up in one nice big ridiculous conspiracy theory bow.

For content, here's a tweet from a guy who may or may not know something about something :tinfoil:

I heard he only drinks rainwater and grain alcohol in order to protect his precious bodily fluid.

Umbra Dubium
Nov 23, 2007

The British Empire was built on cups of tea, and if you think I'm going into battle without one, you're sorely mistaken!

Skinty McEdger posted:

Bwahahaha.

Hello Mr Aries!

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Obviously, Aries is just trying to get us all to #AskQuestions about our everyday lives.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Price Check posted:

Obviously, Aries is just trying to get us all to #AskQuestions about our everyday lives.
"Austin Aries, are you really the Greatest Man Who Ever Lived or are you just an rear end in a top hat in a second rate company who wants attention? #askquestions"

Perigryn fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Apr 22, 2013

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

It's me, I'm Austin Aries. My tattoo is Japanese for Illuminati.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Mr. Aries, please post a thread in Ask/Tell about the perils of being a professional wrestler that will never amount to anything or gain national recognition. PS: get hosed.

On a different note, here's a photo AJ Lee retweeted from the recent show in Belfast.

quote:

@WDSWWE: You & @HEELZiggler look happy, while @BigELangston stands there awkwardly #WWEBelfast

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Guys, I think Aries might be onto something. Nearly 15 years in the making.

Content:

Triple H posted:

“@kevinganley: @TripleH you were the man to watch and admire during the Bischoff era of RAW” Bischoff had an era????

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Austin, I just saved you the trouble of blocking me on twitter by blocking you on twitter. Hope you appreciate the effort I'm going to to avoid you're horrible opinions, buddy :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Who or what is an Austin Aries and why won't you guys stop talking about her.

(i'm just kidding I don't care).

Sheik is my first follow on twitter for his heroic performance during the crisis.

Supreme Allah fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Apr 22, 2013