Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

Then one day I meet a man,
He came to me and said,
"Hard work good and hard work fine,
but first take care of head"
Grimey Drawer
Welp, I have read a page or so of this thread every night or so before bed for maybe 2 months. It is the first LP I have ever read and thus far has been pretty amazing. I just discovered the BG games right before the EEs came out and have been playing them non-stop ever sense.

Thanks so much for this undertaking and I can't wait to see the royal rumble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
Yea, I was so excited reading through it to catch up to the current posts.

RIP my bed time reading for two months.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
So glad this is back!

What is he current status of BWP, in terms of ease-of-install? I play the EE versions for all my normal BGing but I own the gog versions of the originals. I would be fun to have a BWP install to mess around with but my computer savvy is very limited.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer
I was always a Shar-Teel fan as most of the other ncps are whiny little brats. Imoen especially, I don't think she has ever been in my party for longer then it takes to steal her potions and kick her.

bongwizzard
May 19, 2005

He came to me and said,
Grimey Drawer

Vorgen posted:

Fuckin' goddamn Skyrim mod bullshit. Every year this happens to me. I get all excited about Skyrim and install a max amount of mods and then merge them together and install more and more until the game is a buggy, laggy piece of poo poo that I can't even play for an hour before it crashes.

Why do I do this? Why do I go astray when I know Baldur's Gate is the true love of my life...

I'm sorry baby, lets go cast a little wild magic together... you know, like old times...

I do this too, then I accidentally fall into a river, then die of hypothermia while trying to light a fire.

If a I could like devote my life to gaming it would be extremely my poo poo, but I got a job and stuff, I don't need to worry about dying because my leather armor got wet.

• Locked thread