Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

A nasty woman, I think you should try is, Jess.

The Happening is one of the greatest comedies of all time. Every scene just gets funnier and funnier the more you watch it. And Dante from Clerks is in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

ServoMST3K posted:

I was thinking of doing an analysis of the Garbage Pail Kids movie, but its no mystery why everyone who ever watched it wished it was, well, not shat out by some deranged amateur.

By deranged amateur, you mean a 30-year veteran who directed dozens of prior films and classic tv shows? The GPK movie is so insane it is brilliant, it's what you get when an old man writes grossout humor and parody, and attempts to shoehorn in a lesson about not crushing ugly people into cubes.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

The film has a Weird Al impersonator in jail for being "Too Weird", along with dozens of other random things written on the background. Again, this is how an old guy does parody.

And I've watched it probably a dozen times, including three times in a theater.

Tars Tarkas
Apr 13, 2003

Rock the Mok

The Spirit has the scene where Sam Jackson is making new minions, and one is just a head on a foot hopping up and down. It's a nice, ridiculous movie, too bad no one bothered to tell the main character.

• Locked thread