Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yeet
Nov 18, 2005

- WE.IGE -

Horns posted:

Oh jeez, Dreamcatcher. I saw this in theaters because a) I had free tickets and b) the Matrix CG short Final Flight of the Osiris played after (this was before I saw the Matrix sequels and actually still cared a little bit about the franchise).

The only thing I remember about the movie specifically is the entire theater cracking up when the retarded kid shouts "I DUDDITS!" And then I think he transformed into a giant space maggot or something...?

Dreamcatcher was a loving dumb movie.

Haha, this brings me back. Our theatre giggled a little at that part, that was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. And I've seen The Room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread