Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Tea Bone posted:

I have kind of a strange request.

This evening I impulse bought a jar of Lychee popping boba (small balls of lychee juice inside a gelatin - like skin) and realised once I got it home it only has a 7 day shelf life.

Can anyone think of something I can use it in?

Martinis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

goferchan posted:

I feel like im in that thread on that bodybuilding forum where the guys argue over whether a week has 6 or 7 days in it

what. That happened?

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

That made me dumber.

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Halloween Jack posted:

My favourite thing I ever saw on that bodybuilding forum was the guy who said he only gets drunk on vodka and diet Pepsi because it has no calories.

I put blackcurrant jam in my last batch of grenadine, so put that in your syrup and shake it.

If it can be used to start a fire, chances are it has a pretty dense caloric value.

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Mister Macys posted:

Is there a name for a Moscow Mule that uses tequila instead?

Because if not, may I submit to ya'll the name 'Politburro'? :haw:

Mexican mule.

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Archenteron posted:

Tijuana Mule Show :v:

Technically that's a double followed by shot of your choice of anejo.

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Good suggestions, thanks.

Wachepti has literally listed all of my favorite cocktails. Sans Negroni, but I am a weird dude and really like lemon peels fwiw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Secret Spoon
Mar 22, 2009

camoseven posted:

Are brandied cherries and maraschino cherries the same thing? And can someone give me a good recipe for them? The $2 Kroger brand isn't really cutting it for me.

Try getting your hands on Luxardo brand Maraschino cherries. Those are insanely good. There are also home recipes for them.