Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«334 »
GraPar
Jun 1, 2011

Seth using his girlfriend for content is great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

791 video is up with the cop roleplay bit, it's so good.

MechaSeinfeld
Jan 2, 2008

the whole bit is so good. "oh naomi pierceys quite attractive...okay"

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

quote:

Hopefully it is obvious but this episode and the following episode were both recorded prior to the tragic events in Minneapolis and in turn around the country unfolding. We don’t feel appropriate really putting them up and yet they exist and letting them age doesn’t change or help that. So yeah if you need them for some reason then here they are. Stay safe. We are thinking about all of you and hope like us you are taking this time to either get activated or come to terms with some things or whatever it is you need to be doing right now to prepare yourselves for the road the lay ahead. From both Seth and myself. One Love One World One Race. We are all on this space ship together if it goes down we all go down with it. We will be back just not sure exactly how or when. We will keep everyone posted.
Love JPL

Respect

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

I have been on my annual trawl through the back eps and was just listening to seth talk for ages about the tv show cops and how much he loves it.

Obviously just completely random but it felt so weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astrochicken
Aug 13, 2007

That reminds me of the episode after the 2016 election where jonathan mentions that he has friends taking up firearms to "prepare for what may be coming" and through all the cacophony of that national moment it was the one thing that got through and hit me in the gut.

«334 »