Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

JethroMcB posted:

JW Stillwater may be PFT's most incredible character based solely on the response from a single appearance.

Can you point me to the JW origin episode?

Edit: Nevermind, found it - the Comedy Bing Bong wiki is surprisingly indepth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Was Rauch doing both Kimmy and Katie? It sounded like they overlapped a few times but I couldn't place who the other voice was. I also really like Seth. He kinda' gets lost in the crazy.

Edit: Nevermind it was Lennon Parham as Kimmy. She is rapidly overtaking Jessica as my favorite of the pair after watching Playing House.

York_M_Chan fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Aug 15, 2014

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

^^^^ I love PFT but his podcast is so hard to get through. He needs someone else to feed off of.

a worthy uhh posted:

Bad Opinions Time: If I wanted to hear Howard and Kulap I'd listen to Who Charted, and I don't listen to Who Charted.

Kulap just repeats everyone's jokes but she does balance out Howard's almost autistic personality. I usually stick with Who Charted through the music chart, if the guest is decent.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Mordecai Sanchez posted:

Kulap was a college (aged) girl when they started dating.

Seems like she has (documentary worthy) daddy issues.

York_M_Chan fucked around with this message at 15:11 on Aug 20, 2014

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

I almost gave up on Uncle Stoney until he took the one hit and I just about lost it.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Kroll making the OD joke and everyone in the room but him making a Harris connection was pretty intense.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

EL BROMANCE posted:

Oh please please please let it be an ongoing Wompcast...

Ask and ye shall receive

http://splitsider.com/2015/04/jessica-st-clair-and-lennon-parhams-womp-it-up-premieres-on-earwolf-april-20th/

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

I loved how you felt their premise at the open and just how quickly it was thrown out the window.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

SpacePig posted:

R I Possible?

e: I will say that I'm listening to this show less and less every month. I'm basically just looking for guests like PFT and Gourley every week, and skipping it otherwise.

Unless this thread suddenly explodes, then I figure I missed something good.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

Riptor posted:

That makes a ton of sense. The original Halloween episode was great because there were so many absurd characters interacting and this episode didn't recapture that hectic energy

Agreed. Also, what was with the 3 new Creepies bit? It seemed like they were trying to call someone into the room to play them and the people/person didn't bite.

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

cams posted:

my favorite thing is scott being made to feel uncomfortable

the episode of doug loves movies where people keep asking him about reggie leaving is the best podcast of all time

"That's a backstage conversation" is stuck in my brain forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

York_M_Chan
Sep 11, 2003

The Ape of Naples posted:

I want to say it was a 12 guest of christmas ep. 2014.

Yeah, pretty sure this was the one.