Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I was surprised to see this is a current gen game. I thought I would see 360/PS3 logos after the footage finished. That didn't look like a current gen game at all. I was kinda underwhelmed to be honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Honestly I refuse to believe we play as a character that can talk. So I think the dog is who we play as.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Blockhouse posted:

I wonder if the now leasing sign + the garage hideout is implying you can get a house

like an actual non-lovely house with upgrade elements

I've modded my own house into Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, New Vegas, and Skyrim (because Skyrims offerings kinda sucked).

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I'm gonna buy this for PS4 and complain about how buggy it is and the game breaking issues will never be fixed.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bholder posted:

I was expecting at least fur physics, but that would probably kill your system...

Hairworks for Witcher 3 requires a top of the line PC to make it work, and its only optimized for Nvidia cards.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Groovelord Neato posted:

Where is this voiced protagonist thing coming from?

The end of the trailer, he is talking to the dog.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

The reaction elsewhere on the internet has been overwhelmingly positive.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Oxyclean posted:

SA is not know for having good taste in games.

Evidence: The H1Z1 ad I was thinking about was literally on the page as I went to make this post.

Yeah, you have Eve-Online goons to blame for that one. The leader of Goonwaffe is being paid to promote the game.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Bholder posted:

Funny thing about the "it looks like a last gen game" complaint is that you can hear the same one with every other next gen game.

That's because almost all of them up until this year have been on previous gen consoles too. :P

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

lol this thread is probably the reason why developers choose to release misleading CGI trailers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Yaos posted:

That's why I'm creating my video game studio after I take a nap today. Cargo Cult Games; our mission is to make as much money as possible as fast as possible with as little work as possible. We will lie and make promises we never intend to keep as long as it furthers our goal of making money.

You're not going to do very well competing against EA Games.