Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Anyone have any good write ups about the countless horrible things Rush Limbaugh has done over the years? I'm talking everything from the rumored child sex tourism to the birth control debacle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Is there a good detailed write up of the Rush Limbaugh birth control catastrophe? I really need to get my dad to realize how much of an awful human being Rush is.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Unfortunately I know that the response would be the classic "he was taken out of context" so I could really use some detailed summation of that stuff. There is no way I would be able to properly describe the depth of Rush's depravity.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Any articles detailing why Drudge Report is loving awful? And how Media Matters isn't just the same thing except liberal?

gently caress you dad :(

I'm seriously going to assemble a massive infodump collection of videos, photos, documents, and articles going over every single political topic I can think of and send it to my dad sometime before the election. A Hail Mary attempt as it were.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Aug 31, 2012

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Does someone have the nice effort post writeup on why the government budget cannot be compared to a household budget? I should really save these things.

• Locked thread