Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Avocados posted:

The Walking Dead doesn't bring anything new to the table and feels like every other Sci-Fi zombie movie that gets pumped out, even before the whole zombie craze.

And Breaking Bad....ehhhh I could take or leave.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

The cheese is the best character on the show. It is better than the salami and the bologna combined.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Kalos posted:

So what do you guys think of political correctness?

I think you mean, "What do you guys and gals think of political correctness?"

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

All the candidates are exactly the same anyway.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Telemarchitect posted:

I can't tell the difference between E/N and GBS, because there is none

This is how I feel about regular soda and diet soda.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Ambiguatron posted:

I don't see why Spider-Man can't be black.

A black man on the SIDE of the law?!

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

If either the Dark Knight Rises or the Avengers win an Oscar, the Academy will have proven themselves to be in the pocket of the respective comic company and their fanboys.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Maremidon posted:

Commercial pop is always beautifully recorded and the musicians involved are industry heavyweights. Literally the only reason for not liking it is snobbery.

Give it fifty years, and people will see that Auto-Tune is on the level of the Internet, in terms of our society's technological advancement.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Don't bro me if you don't know me.

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

I didn't mean your sister is prettier. What I meant to say was...

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

Bandit Queen posted:

I really like Sherlock as well, Elementary just can't compare. And why did they cast Lucy Liu as John Watson, anyway?

You're a sexist then. Got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Christe Eleison
Feb 1, 2010

So how about that new pope, huh?

• Locked thread