Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alzabo
Oct 23, 2002

You watched it, you can't unwatch it.
Ew. How is that Nissan a cross shop for BRZ/FR-S buyers? It's FWD or FWD-based AWD and not RWD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alzabo
Oct 23, 2002

Solkanar512 posted:

You folks would know more than I about this, but have there been any news/rumors of a Lexus badged GT86?

Lexus exclusive standard features: sunroof, extra sound dampening, 19inch chrome finish alloy wheels, automatic transmission (now without column mounted paddle shift for added convenience). Colors available: white, black, silver, red or beige. Price: whatever the FR-S costs, add 7k USD.

:colbert:

Alzabo
Oct 23, 2002

I think the vert looks bad and is a bad idea.

But on the other hand, anything that increases sales volume for a 2-door RWD car is good thing.

Prediction: The sales info for the vert will say something like this: "Due to expected market demand for convertable BRZs, it is only available with an automatic transmission." :smug:

Alzabo
Oct 23, 2002

Shooting Brake - Yes
Lifted w/ "off road cladding" - No
CVT - No

I want to see the market research notes that somehow voltron'd to create this abortion.

• Locked thread