Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Valcione
Sep 12, 2007
For All Brave Silpheed Pilots

Welp. My hopes are dashed. And they sound so loving proud of it all, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valcione
Sep 12, 2007

Pesky Splinter posted:

^^^
[e]: If there's one thing they really need to sort out for this system, it's getting that auto lock-on working more solidly.

Porcelain mannequin doll things with sinews made of flesh and tar. And occasionally wings or horns. They remind me somewhat of the 'Ruins' from Alice: Madness Returns.

Gilded porcelain exterior, concealing something horrible underneath? Reminds me of every enemy in Bayonetta, except less interesting.

Valcione
Sep 12, 2007

charismaslover posted:

'Crippled with debt, Lady and Trish were forced to work the streets to make ends meet while helping the resistance to overthrow the demon conspiracies in society.'

In fact, I might just send Tameem an e-mail about it :v:

Don't you loving dare.

Valcione
Sep 12, 2007

Wrist Watch posted:

Well, this thread has gotten me to buy Bayonetta and now DmC4 (also Vanquish because it's made by platinum and I heard it was great). gently caress it. :getin:

You are gonna have a good time, buddy.

Valcione
Sep 12, 2007

WeaponBoy posted:

I think he means actual preorder numbers, not what you get for it. As in, no one is preordering it in Japan. Not super surprising, honestly. Even with a pedigree like DMC attached Japanese gamers have amazing capacity for xenophobia.

...I'm actually having trouble thinking of a Western game that sells well reliably in Japan.

Didn't Black Ops II do well over there?

• Locked thread