Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

I really wish they'd do more cheap car challenges. I love seeing them hoon around in supercars, but Jeremy "fixing" his Porsche's tire balance with tape and a coin was hilarious and rhe budget supercar challenge makes me smile just remembering it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

Data Graham posted:

And the BL nostalgia trip may have been the best thing they ever did.

The doors falling off the SD1, Jesus Christ

That was

Data Graham posted:

And the BL nostalgia trip may have been the best thing they ever did.

The doors falling off the SD1, Jesus Christ

That, along with the finale to series 13 where he drove the Vantage were two of the most moving things they've ever done.

I'm not British, but living in a former coal mining boomtown, I can definitely appreciate the past being filled with promise and a present full of decayed, rusting relics.

Love when they go from hilarity to sober reflection like that.

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

My cat Jack has an unhealthy love for watching Top Gear with her mom and I on weekends.

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

Isn't it a bit inevitable that SOMETHING goes down after they visit? Look what happened with Syria and Ukraine.

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/11580679/BBC-has-chosen-dream-team-of-Top-Gear-presenters-to-replace-Jeremy-Clarkson.html

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

I just watched an episode of Lost in Transmission and didn't completely hate it. Helped that it had a Delorean.

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

My wife and I just spend the late afternoon and night binging though and I felt it was as good as anything any of them have ever done. Caleb is hilarious, Gerald is..an experience, and seeing how wrapped up in sheeps he gets made our entire month

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

It was very fun and entertaining, but unless he was putting on a bit for entertainment, I'm really glad this was a project for him and that he wasn't riding financially on it.

I would totally buy his honey though, just for the sticker with his face on it.

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

Did I imagine it, or did Gerald speak completely normally at the end of the last episode?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gileadexile
Jul 20, 2012

C'mon fellas, Lochdown is out! Loved it!