Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aghastly
Nov 1, 2010

i'm an instant star
just add water and stir
You get it once you get Ladder Trinities, which I think is when you complete Agrabah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aghastly
Nov 1, 2010

i'm an instant star
just add water and stir

Dr Pepper posted:

Strike Raid and it's elemental variants were amazing in the GBA version, they just cleared the screen.

Though Lethal Frame was a staple of my deck in the PS2 version.

Same, I was able to beat most of the human bosses with just Lethal Frame and a few Cures and Elixirs.

aghastly
Nov 1, 2010

i'm an instant star
just add water and stir

Gologle posted:

I'll be as frank as I can be: I think KH2 (and Final Mix+, by the way, Final Mix+ is so freaking good) is the funnest game in the series. I really like BBS, I really like CoM, and I like KH, and I think the rest range from OK and down, but KH2 is probably the most fun I ever had with Kingdom Hearts. Please don't talk about the plot, however.

Can we talk about Atlantica. :shepface:

My dog died around the time I was playing through that section, though, so I probably have a more irrational dislike for it than others. I really just don't think the songs translated into English well at all.

aghastly
Nov 1, 2010

i'm an instant star
just add water and stir

Gologle posted:

I'm seriously thinking yes, that's what happened. It's Kingdom Hearts.

Also, on a related note, I hope that it's super awkward when Sora and pals go to Radiant Garden and find Ansem the Wise's apprentices. Can you just imagine?

"OH MY GOD, YOU ALMOST DESTROYED THE UNIVERSE!"

"Yeah, about that...WE'RE SUPER, ULTRA, REALLY, REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT. For reals."

"But you banished your master to a realm of nonexistence!"

"...uh...Xehanort made us do it. But we're totally on the up and up now. Just forget about that time Even hosed with your mind and about how Ienzo and Aeleus tried to make Riku into their own puppet to use against you in the event that Marluxia succeeded in his plan."

"Wait, what?"

"Forget about that last part. We're good guys now. Honest."

I think the character files in DDD mention that a few of the apprentices are still unstable, whatever that means. Maybe SD&G will stumble upon them glitching in and out of existence or whatever it is people with unstable hearts do.

aghastly
Nov 1, 2010

i'm an instant star
just add water and stir

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

The unstable ones turned into Xehanorts

poo poo, really? Where was I the entirety of this game? :psyduck:

aghastly
Nov 1, 2010

i'm an instant star
just add water and stir

Macaluso posted:

That's awesome! If anyone hasn't been to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween you need to do yourself a favor and go. gently caress that Halloween Horror Nights bullshit. First off they give you an empty bag when you walk in the gates, because like every 10 feet and in front of every rid there's a person with a loving human sized barrel of candy and they will just reach in and give you an entire handful of candy. None of the rides have long waits since it's a separate event from a regular Disney day. Everyone is allowed to dress up. All the kids are adorable in whatever costumes they are in. The villains take over the park and there's a whole villains show in front of the castle, they roam the park when not doing autograph signings and there's a whole villain inspired fireworks show. Last year Dr. Facilier from Princess and the Frog hosted it and did his song from the movie and it was awesome. Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween RULES Halloween Horror Nights DROOLS

Last time I went, I lost all my candy on Space Mountain. :saddowns:

aghastly
Nov 1, 2010

i'm an instant star
just add water and stir
I thought Disney characters saying Sephiroth was a lot funnier than Maleficent saying Oogie Boogie.

aghastly
Nov 1, 2010

i'm an instant star
just add water and stir
I know they aren't anime enough for KH endings lately, but I hope Donald and Goofy get to tag along for the final, final boss fight this time around.

aghastly
Nov 1, 2010

i'm an instant star
just add water and stir

SirDrone posted:

Don't worry guys, soon we can visit Disney Dinosaur World and face the most dangerous threat ever, a cyborg keychain armored Carnotaurus who after beating can be used as a mount to gently caress poo poo up. Seriously through are there any chances of returning to already explored or done world's? I really don't want to visit loving Pridelands or see Aladdin go through the sequels of direct to dvd.

I would legit love something with Dinosaur, but they should make it a battle mechanic like they did with the rides in the KH3 trailer. That ride is probably one of the best things about Disney World.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aghastly
Nov 1, 2010

i'm an instant star
just add water and stir

J-Spot posted:

Take the sleights until you get Lethal Frame. I don't know if it works as well outside of easy mode but you can pretty much take down any boss by building a deck designed to spam it over an over again.

I can definitely confirm that a deck like this works on Proud.