Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012

Fojar38 posted:

Who is the most competent KH character?

No joke. Every time he gives advice or disagrees with someone, he's right. Goofy knows what's going on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012
It's a fairly narrow line attack, so just hold left or right as soon as he books you and you should dodge it. I thought it was a one-hit kill as well until I realized that.

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012

Jsor posted:

Is there a downside to letting Mickey save you other than the deep sense of personal shame I'm sure I'll feel after finishing this Critical run?

I don't think so. There's an info screen that pops up after the credits that counts a bunch of random stuff like your favorite Drive form, and I think the number of times you were saved by Mickey is on there. Other than that, he has less of a chance of coming to your rescue each time you use him. I think it starts at 100% and goes down by 10% each time. This is all off the top of my head from playing the game way too much back when the original came out; I haven't finished this version of the game.

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012
Or, as others in this thread already suggested, just use Stitch and spam Magnet. That's what I did, and I beat the third hallway fight on my first try at level 60 in Critical mode. I probably got lucky, and I had to make liberal use of Reflect for the sorcerers, but it worked really well.

Noper Q
Nov 7, 2012

Smornstein posted:

Is there an easier/less painful way to level Final Form than to clear out TWTNW leave and come back with a full drive gauge?

In the last TWTNW room with enemies, one of the platforms (I think the third one from the top?) just spawns a bunch of the weakest Nobodies. Spam Magnet and Thunder, and they'll die in a couple seconds. Get a couple more easy kills while heading up to the savepoint room and enter it while still in a form to get all of your drive back. Leave the world and come back. Repeat. Still very boring, but it was the fastest way I found.