Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

priznat posted:

Oh he was at this particular show too and he did that beer in hand as well. Usually a bottle.

Iím disappointed that there arenít more albums with Kurt Dahle drumming on because his drums on Twin Cinema are just so good. Bleeding Heart Show and Stacked Crooked especially.

Oh hell yeah. Those fills and sheer energy is burned into my brain. Classic poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Mouth Billy Basshole
Jun 18, 2007

Fun Shoe

Big Mouth Billy Basshole posted:

Excited to see them in rva. Realized I've seen them roughly 10 and 20 years ago, and my own mortality flashed before my eyes.

Welp, sold out before I could log on. If any rva peeps have an extra or two, would love to know .

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Shageletic posted:

Oh hell yeah. Those fills and sheer energy is burned into my brain. Classic poo poo.

Yeah the outro for stacked crooked, gawd I love it so much. Dude was in a lot of stuff in the late 90s/early 00s cancon (limblifter, age of electric) but TC is definitely his magnum opus.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse
of Montrealís new album is out today.

Pitchfork would probably give it a 5.4.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

without even listening to it ill give it a 5.4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

digitalist
Nov 17, 2000