Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Looks like Google Glass purchases will be open to the public for one day, Tuesday April 15th.

https://plus.google.com/+GoogleGlass/posts/HaUCDHtRvcn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Vague question here but is the Motorola Hint something to be excited about? I've never used a bluetooth headset before but I've been thinking about picking one up lately, maybe with the new Moto X.

Hughmoris fucked around with this message at 00:38 on Sep 12, 2014

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Anyone else excited for the Samsung Gear VR or do you think it will be a gimmick? I haven't had a chance to try any of the VR stuff since the Virtual Boy (:rip:).

Hughmoris fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Sep 29, 2014