Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

I'm looking at picking up the gear s3 classic myself :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

Spermanent Record posted:

Do you think the Huawei Watch would be a nice christmas gift for a non-techy wife? She would definitely enjoy the different faces but I'm not sure it's the right size for a woman.

I don't think a smartwatch is a good gift for anyone non-techy. Get her a fashion brand watch instead. She'll probably enjoy it more. Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Daniel Wellington are all hot brands the ladies tend to enjoy :) A have taught my girlfriend about watch brands and such though and got her a Skagen for her birthday as they're really nice too.

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

This is it! Ive had my gear s3 for a few days now. It's my first smart watch and I'm super pleased with it so far. It was extremely hard to get a gear s3 classic in Canada but this watch is the poo poo

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

Update #2 confirming that my gear s3 classic rules and is good and cool. If anyone has specific questions lemme know.

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

RC Cola posted:

Does anyone with a Google pixel have a recommendation for a smartwatch that works well with it? My only experience I had with a wearable so far was a fitbit charge HR 1. I liked it well. Enough. It was stolen out of my car one day when I stupidly left it in there.

gear s3 has no problem with the pixel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Canadian Boy
May 12, 2013

So recently my Gear S3 stopped giving me text or other phone notifications. It still gives me S health updates and phone calls, but that's it. Anyone else have this problem/fixed it?

This thread talks about it, but a lot of people can't get a fix and I haven't been able to either

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/forums/v3_1/forumtopicpage/board-id/wearabletech/thread-id/8364/page/7

Good Canadian Boy fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Feb 8, 2018