Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I ordered one from the Motorola site about 10 minutes after it went on sale, and it said it was on "backorder" or something. But the shipping date is only Sept.19th which isn't too bad for a backorder or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I'm not, the 360 looks much better than the LG watch when they're side by side.

I got an email from Motorola asking if I wanted to refund my purchase because they put the wrong colors on the order page last Friday.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I wasn't talking about the screen, I was talking about the way it looks like a cheap-rear end sport watch with the humongous bezel.

It looks like something that costs $19.99 from Academy, even if the screen is nicer.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Put it next to your bathroom sink then.

Or get an android developer to deign a custom face to turn the screen off when charging.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Super Dude posted:

Does anyone know what the return policy is for a 360 purchased directly from Motorola's website?

I think its returnable if you purchased it less than 30 days ago using the Following Web Tool on their site.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

Super Dude posted:

The site says "Remember that a return for credit can only be honored 30-days from the purchase date and only for Moto 360 units purchased at motorola.com." Does return for credit mean a refund, or store credit to be used on motorola.com?

No idea, but the wording makes it sound like Motorola.com credit. I'd call them and find out.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

My Launch Day order for a black one arrived 4 days early.

It really made a huge hit with the guys in my job interview today :yotj:

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

4% with ambient on and high usage (had to demo the watch 5 times today) at 14 hours.

Switching back to ambient off though. I'm extremely happy with the update, I noticed that they changed something with the gyro, as my slightest wrist movement will wake the screen up when ambient is off. I like this, as I used to have to shake my wrist like I was having a seizure before to get it to wake up.

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

I got another upgrade for Android Wear today, and now my battery life on the 360 is even better.

63% left over 15 hours with medium-heavy usage. I think I'm going to try ambient mode tomorrow, and see how it goes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustache Ride
Sep 11, 2001

It looks a lot like that Coin Card thats supposed to be out soon.

Its a neat idea, but I think when the laws pass requiring chips in the cards both will be obsolete.