Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

And you thought they were cute and cuddly.

12 hour battery life is hilarious. I realize my Droid Maxx has a huge battery but I seriously shouldn't be required to charge my smartwatch more often than my cellphone.

One of my favorite things about my Pebble is that it can outlast my Maxx. They both last all day and I just charge them up when I goto bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

Has anyone today had any luck just walking into their local Best Buy and leaving with a Moto 360 since it's now the official release date?

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

api call girl posted:

What does your heart tell you?

One can hope :allears:

But I'm not holding my breath

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

Has anyone here gone through the recall process for the Fitbit Force? I held out on returning mine and just signed up for the refund kit since mine is starting to fall apart. I was curious what the turnaround time was for it.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

It's there a decent silicone or rubber strap for the 360? It seems like the only aftermarket straps I'm finding are metal or leather.

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

Am I the only one who didn't realize that the Moto 360 had WiFi? :cripes:

From looking at articles, it's been known since last year

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

Does anyone know if any of the new Fitbit models suffer from the "bubble banding" issues? I'm on my 4th Charge HR (all previous were replaced under warranty for the same bubble issue) and now that I'm out of warranty, Fitbit won't replace it. While they did offer me a discount on a new wearable, I'm hesitant to purchase another.

JayKay fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Nov 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JayKay
Sep 11, 2001

Three Olives posted:

The new Charge should not considering the band is removable and the brains part of it is stainless steel and plastic.

Maneki Neko posted:

Yeah, I updated to a Charge 2 for this very reason

And they're only $109 on Amazon right now. :v: So very tempting.