Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?
I'm running a Nokia Icon on Windows Phone 8, and have not read every post in this thread, so apologies in advance if these issues have been discussed before.

1. When selecting a bookmark, it takes me to the last post on the last page I read, rather than the first post I didn't read.
My workaround has been to take the number of unread posts (which are reported accurately), and use "Jump to Post", counting backwards. This only works if I'm only one page behind, of course.
2. Most usernames are simply "AwfulPoster". User avatars are always accurate, however.
3. This may be a Windows Phone 8 thing, but if I tap the Awful tile after returning to Start, it takes me back to Bookmarks, rather than the last place I was in in whatever thread I was in.

Small grips aside, thanks to the OP for creating this app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread