Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solidkgb
Apr 11, 2015

Calico Heart posted:

Ah, a perfect representation of New Orleans

Why did't they put the happy mask on the other side, it looks uneven and the sad mask makes me think the show is bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solidkgb
Apr 11, 2015

Vintersorg posted:

This is gonna bomb so hard. What a disaster for marketing.

They had Justin loving Lin - the man who made Fast and Furious an amazing fun ride.

This looks like bullshit.

Yeah, I was looking forward to the kind of villain Iris Elba would play. But everything from the trailer to to marketing is awful. I feel like they outsourced the marketing to some firm to just slapped it all together.

Solidkgb
Apr 11, 2015

Shoehead posted:

I love how this is shot from below but the viewer is eye level with the door in the back.

I know a few people who work on the show. It's pretty much a sausage factory. No creativity, show up, end on time and under budget, go home and do it again. Junk ideas go in, poo poo tv comes out the other then.

I don't fault anyone for working on it. A jobs a job. But it's lowest common denominator tv. Personally I wouldn't be proud of working on that show.

Solidkgb
Apr 11, 2015

Palpek posted:

Another Kong poster:

:arghfist::spergin:

When I look at this poster I just think of an old man yelling about getting off his lawn. But I guess that could be a summary for the plot of the film.

Solidkgb
Apr 11, 2015

Guy Goodbody posted:

Don't you dare tell me that Scott Bakula doesn't give his all to everything he does

The man is an American treasure for sure.