Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me
Just got it installed, can I get added to the metatag? gt: avmachine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

Geight posted:

Also how the hell do I make Leon use two pistols at once? e: PC Version, haha. Although maybe the HUD was showing a tiny key that I just didn't see. I could see the gun and double gun icon but didn't see anything next to it.

Press E when aiming.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

Len posted:

I'm really curious about if they really changed things for the PC version of if the console market is just a bunch of negative people. I really enjoyed RE6 when it came out but I remember a vocal majority of this thread being super anti-RE6 for it being bad.

I liked RE6 on console (360), but could only finish one campaign before I got frustrated with the framerate, FOV, and controls. The PC version solves pretty much all those problems for me, so for me, it really is much better even if the core game is the same.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me
edit: missed a page :v:

Vanrushal posted:

I think I'm experiencing a glitch on PC where if you have a full item inventory, you can't put tablets into the case even if the case has room for more. Or it's just not letting me do it for some other unspecified reason. Gotta love herbs you literally can't do anything with and being forced to drop something/waste ammo. Was this present in the console version too? Why couldn't they just re-use 5's inventory god drat.

You can't add anymore if you already have more than 11, I think, so the max is 17.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

It's a day late, but I sent you a message, if you're still up for that game. I actually like it :shrug:

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me
That crawling animation at about 0:28 has me uncontrollably giggling.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

A Buttery Pastry posted:

Are you saying it takes 14 zombie bites to kill Chris/10 to kill Jill? Because that really doesn't jive with my memories.

If memory serves, each actual bite in the attack is separate damage. e.g. if they grab you and bite three times, it's 30 damage. Been quite a while since I actually dug into that poo poo though, I might be totally off.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me
Welp, looks like I'm gonna have to power through The Experiment to see what the hell then, thats interesting and bizarre.

I don't recall ever getting that post fight dialogue he mentions in any of my shutout games but well, he's got a recording, I must just be unlucky or paying 0 attention.

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

blackguy32 posted:

It's just gonna be Brad Mike wearing a wesker mask

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me
If the mechanics don't click for you, then they just don't and it's not a game you'll enjoy, that's cool. I think RE6 has some of the best combat mechanics of any game, and I know some people who agree with me and others that think I'm loving insane. For me, the mechanics of 6 allow combat to flow very smoothly in a way I don't see often in games, and especially not in RE games. I feel like I have a ton of options, a ton of things I can make my character do, and most of them are useful a lot of the time instead of "when would I ever use this?" filler.

Anonymous Robot posted:

Yeah, RE6 can play like some John Woo poo poo when you get good at it.

Exactly, and I feel like I'm the one causing it rather than the game. I'm making my character do the cool poo poo rather than just hitting the "cool poo poo happens" QTE, it's a conscious plan. And that's super satisfying.

Dog Fat Man Chaser fucked around with this message at 23:05 on Jul 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dog Fat Man Chaser
Jan 13, 2009

maybe being miserable
is not unpredictable
maybe that's
the problem
with me

boy are my arms tired posted:

holy poo poo my hype levels are off the charts

:same:

Haven't been this excited for a game for a while, and that video is just reinforcing it.