Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

JazzFlight posted:

This is only tangentially related to TGT, but check this trailer for an upcoming PS3/Vita game and tell me if you recognize the man behind the voice of the main character (and others in-game):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWO6-bYA_To

Why it's none other than Aramek, resident Tails Gets Trolled narrator and voice-over artist supreme! Congrats, buddy!

EDIT: Bonus video, behind-the-scenes video of our favorite goon hard at work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJG5fL54Y5E

Aww, thanks, dude. I really appreciate it. :kimchi: A lot of us worked hard and long on it, and I'm super excited to see it come out next month!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

No one will ever call Aramek a talentless noob.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Hello Kitty is pissed.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
Are they smoking out of a vacuum cleaner?

Kim Jaym Il
Dec 14, 2010

what? i
don't
have
fucking
ears

Perhaps these dogs are not as jiggy as first thought!

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
#shotsfired

Knuckles is running out of good OH SNAP material, I see.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
"Like weed? I never done that before"
*eyes get increasingly bloodshot*

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Goddammit knuckles you're making it worse.

Panel 15 took me by surprise and now I can't stop giggling.

Catts
Nov 3, 2011
The party was an elaborate ruse all along to set up an Amy Rose vs. Hello Kitty fight scene :aaa:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Hello Kitty went full 'ratchet' in one page. I can't wait till she and Amy cat/hedgehog fight and one :ese: the other...

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

That loving Octobong is the point where I have to draw the line between a good time and way too much loving weed.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
I don't even know what the gently caress is happening in this comic any more. Weren't they fighting trolls at some point?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Pawl posted:

I don't even know what the gently caress is happening in this comic any more. Weren't they fighting trolls at some point?

This is happening MEAN WHILE the Silver crew are laying their siege on the troll castle as depicted a couple chapters back. I'm guessing the sky will go red any minute now.

edit: No wait, it already has.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

SniperWoreConverse posted:

"Like weed? I never done that before"
*eyes get increasingly bloodshot*

There's probably more weed than air in that room right now.

spincube
Jan 31, 2006

I spent :10bux: so I could say that I finally figured out what this god damned cube is doing. Get well Lowtax.
Grimey Drawer

HorseRenoir posted:

Are they smoking out of a vacuum cleaner?

I thought it seemed vaguely familiar:

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

KATY PERRY posted:

There's probably more weed than air in that room right now.

Seriously, it's a miracle they haven't passed out from oxygen deprivation.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

This is how breathing feels on the London Underground after a couple hours

Grope-A-Matic
Nov 16, 2008

sigh... you really suck at hand
to hand combat i wont lie and
this is way more challenging
then i thought it would be. to
teach you hand to hand combat,
alright i will try to teach you
some more hand to hand combat

Even Zalgo? Man, this cartoon has *everyone* in it

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
New page

Undead Unicorn
Sep 14, 2010

by Lowtax
Even Tails is vaguely horrified at Spryo and Jessie making out.

nerdbot
Mar 16, 2012

Spyro got buff as hell when he started mackin on Jessie.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
That last panel is possibly the most avatar-worthy thing in this comic so far.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

TwoPair posted:

Wrong. Third-to-last.

Girl, you have no
idea how motha
loving high i
am, right
now

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Something about this whole sequence vaguely reminds me of the days of my youth, getting way too hosed up and the whole situation unraveling and ending up bad.

I think it's people gettin nasty with lizards.

VERY COOL MAN
Jun 24, 2011

THESE PACKETS ARE... SUMMARILY DEALT WITH

There's something distinctly :sbahj: about that third-to-last panel font change.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I don't know Hello Kitty, you did kind of start it. Tails should watch out for her, she's crazy.

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Do people really say "I've been craving a smoke." when talking about weed?

I feel
greeaatttttt..

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

TwoPair posted:

We're getting jaded, because 5 out of the last six panels could make great avatars.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Take a look at the hands in the last seven panels. Those are incredibly well drawn; you almost never get that detail in comics.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

His art has been steadily improving since he first started drawing the comic. If he keeps this up he's going to be unironically good in a few years.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Lazerbot is probably using a reference which is a good thing. That may explain why characters will get beefed up out of nowhere when doing certain poses.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
I'm impressed by the way LB handled the Spyro/Jesse thing.

Show them as they're starting to mutually seduce each other, and then turn away for a minute before BAM! Tongues everywhere.

It felt kind of like a Family Guy joke.

Jack Idyllwild
Aug 6, 2013

by Lowtax

Mathhole posted:

How dare you.

Family Guy is nothing but bizarre, infantile pop culture references with a side of "ironic" homophobia and sexism... oh.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Jack Idyllwild posted:

How dare you.

Family Guy is nothing but bizarre, infantile pop culture references with a side of "ironic" homophobia and sexism... oh.

Shut up Meg Doug.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
On Lazerbot's Facebook someone commented "this chapter seems kind of like filler idk man...." on the newest page and someone else told that person "gb2SA." It's kind of funny that Lazerbot has this sycophantic fan who thinks any criticism of the comic must come from SA and is also oblivious to the latest chapter being well received here.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Mathhole posted:

I'm impressed by the way LB handled the Spyro/Jesse thing.

Show them as they're starting to mutually seduce each other, and then turn away for a minute before BAM! Tongues everywhere.

It's going to end with Jesse pregnant from Spyro's dragon seed, and Jesse will give birth to a baby, which due to the mixing of dragon and human DNA will be deformed, likely missing a few important facial features.

Due to the nefarious machinations of the trolls, she will be forced to send the baby back in time. (this, it turns out, is Arthur's power) He will grow up learning to cope with the tremendous power from his father and being trolled due to his disability. Fortunately, the trolling will have little effect on him, due to the aforementioned disability.

Eventually a hedgehog named Shadow will recruit the young dragonborn for an organization called the Troll Slaiyers. Shadow had to learn American Sign Language to do this, because the dragonborn has no loving ears

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

smilingfish posted:

It's going to end with Jesse pregnant from Spyro's dragon seed, and Jesse will give birth to a baby, which due to the mixing of dragon and human DNA will be deformed, likely missing a few important facial features.

Drakengard!

smilingfish posted:

Due to the nefarious machinations of the trolls, she will be forced to send the baby back in time. (this, it turns out, is Arthur's power) He will grow up learning to cope with the tremendous power from his father and being trolled due to his disability. Fortunately, the trolling will have little effect on him, due to the aforementioned disability.

Eventually a hedgehog named Shadow will recruit the young dragonborn for an organization called the Troll Slaiyers. Shadow had to learn American Sign Language to do this, because the dragonborn has no loving ears

That actually sounds pretty canan, which can only mean that its going to be something 10x more bat poo poo insane.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
girl, you have no idea how motha loving high I am, right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

El Belmondo posted:

girl, you have no idea how motha loving high I am, right now

It's remarkable how his earlier text quirks are just as funny as the newer ones despite their intent. His playing along with the joke didn't kill it.