Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Rob is going to kill the world.
And survive due to the lack of loving ears.

He has a shout so strong Bethesda left it out because of its hard disk melting side effects.

Rob will shout and the world will die and no one, not even Rob, will hear Rob scream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Calico Heart posted:

I don't know what to spend my free time doing now I've finished Hitmen for Destiny. I loving lost it when it was revealed Jyrme was puppeteering everything. That guy really ended up being the star of the show for me.

You could go to his author page and read The Accidental Space Spy, it's ongoing so don't read too fast, but well worth it.

Edit: Link

Sleekly fucked around with this message at 01:52 on Mar 31, 2012

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

For my two cents reading this fight in one sitting as opposed to waiting for each page like this would be a totally different experience.

Marios powers are flashing before our eyes like his life must be before his. I'm loving it.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

The link between Ed Gein and Elmer Fudd is pretty obvious really.

quote:

And when I think of Ed Gein, the Wisconsin cannibal killer who inspired such classic films as The Texas Chainsaw Massacre , Psycho and The Silence of the Lambs , I think: "perverted Elmer Fudd."

quote:

Ed Gein kinda reminds me of a super satanic Elmer Fudd.

quote:

It's like the role of Elmer Fudd is being played by Ed Gein.

The last one even comes from a page with a slightly related picture.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Backweb posted:

This is amazing. Amazing amazing amazing. I love the amount of avatars this comic is creating. They're so far apart, random, and unrelated that I'm always worried people won't realize the lovely MS Paint-esque drawings are all related.

It's going to be the biggest AH HA moment for someone who has noticed the avatars before they find this thread. I almost envy them, but at this point in the game I've become a thrall to Tails trolling tale and can't imagine not knowing about it and checking the thread daily.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

The MSJ posted:

If you were wondering about l-bot's religious belief.

He truly is neutral.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Spaceman One posted:

(did lb make Tom and Sylvester rivals because they're both cats...? :aaa: )

He probably has cats. Male cats can go from the most amazing examples of cuddliness and togetherness to hissing spitting whirlwinds of fury in like 0 seconds flat.

This just occurred to me, if there is a creature on earth that could get more pleasure out of re-animating corpses and eating their brains than a cat would then I'm not sure I want to meet it.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Who has Knuckles killed for no reason this time?

Hulk in nerd form is awesome but it seems like a blend of his two personas so not all that amazing.

Knuckles though, dude is a stoned stone cold accidental comedy machine. I've been reading this all along and am looking forward to Knuckles little bent story almost as much as I wanted that Mario V Troll King fight to end.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

hughesta posted:

I hope Knuckles tries to shoot Hulk out of a cannon.

I'm pretty sure Knuckles has forgotten about that plan, awesome though it was.
Smart weed is great but still leaves holes in ones memory.

No, he'll come up with a new trick that causes untold damage, maybe a couple of fatalities, and does absolutely nothing to advance the troll slayers cause. Then he'll shrug, call Shadow an uptight fag and go high shovelling with Amy.

It will be THC fuelled glory. :2bong:

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

I just saw this. It was near some super Mario figurines too.
I so badly wanted to play TGT with them. gently caress chess.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

Thirding. Honestly, I think this thread was better suited for GBS anyway, more exposure. If I had not bookmarked this thread back when it was, I never would have known the glory that is TgT. :frogbon:

Agreed. This is probably the only BSS thread I'll ever post in.
I left comics behind a long long time ago, when Bisley left Lobo more or less.

I would never have clicked in here and found TGT and I would have been poorer for it.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

nerdbot posted:

The real question is, if Shadow can do this dark cheeto ball that can singlehandedly level entire towns, why didn't he use it to take everyone out at the Bever concert?

Shadow has been training too.
Flashback coming up I'm sure.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

That second panel is amazing.
I stared at it for ages and recommend you all go back and do it too!

Lazerbot is really really improving in giant leaps. It's amazing to watch.
The evolution of this whole thing is breathtaking really.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

El Belmondo posted:

Don't be mad Lazey-B we just want what's best for you :unsmith:

Oh god. That line drove me mad as a kid. I loving hated it and it was guaranteed to make me even more uncooperative just out of sheer spite.

None of us know what's best for Lazerbot. Or for TGT.
Let the dude do his thing.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Hmmm who could be in the subterranean room not giving off any sign of an aura?
I hope its Glados :xd:

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Air Julio posted:

That's a lot of brains to eat, but you're right.

Brains for dinner, brains for lunch, brains for breakfast, brains for brunch.
Brains at every single meal why can't we have some guts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFUbMcsihXQ

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

FPzero posted:

Just need a good title underneath.
Ummm never
mind...........

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Tagichatn posted:

Well those incredibly long fights with powering up to unleash over the top attacks is certainly reminiscent of DBZ. The Troll King looks pretty anime too along with some of the designs, if not execution, of other OC characters.

Two things can have similar elements and yet be nothing alike.
For instance Metallica and Slayer.

One is metal. Fast, brutal and never fails to get me going.
The other is a bunch of internet hating washed up fat shits singing about the sandman.

Both are considered to be metal but Slayer are still :black101: whereas the other mob are much more :corsair:

I guess my point is that TGT is so much more hardcore, humorous, imaginative and clever than DBZ ever was and comparing the two is like comparing Raining Blood to Nothing Else Matters.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Wow that sunlight :)

Edit: Who's in the bag?

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Demaro and the eye demon thing are totally hosed.

Wile E will do anything, take any risk to get his man.
Think about it, all the foiled plots, the shoddy A.C.M.E. products, cliff plunges, explosions. And he'd still take time to write a funny sign on a stick too. That friggin coyote is immortal as well as chill and now a necromancer.

Demaro is hosed.

Edit: Meep meep motherfucker :D

Sleekly fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Nov 11, 2012

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

ZuljinRaynor posted:

If there only were respawns/extra lives/continues in TGT. :(

Who says there's not?
Rob may be working on his skill trees and smithing up some armour right now. :)

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Tom Pridgen posted:

i wish it wasn't a legal nightmare for him to publish this. i need this on my coffee table.

Unless you're using an old aircraft carrier runway as your coffee table I don't think it's going to be big enough.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

FadingChord posted:

Compromise: get an electronic photo frame to go through Tails Gets Trolled on a constant loop.

OK ok but the case has to be cracked, there should be masking tape holding it together somewhere and you have to turn it on and fiddle with any settings using a pen.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

Teeheeheeheeheehee the prancing.

This is exactly how someone would be prancing if their main thought at the time was TRA-LA-LA-LA-LOL-OL-OL-OL on an endless schticky loop.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

The overall tone of a lot of commentary about the gay stuff may have been politically correct but comes across as incredibly hectoring and condescending.

I'd react strongly too.

I just hope he hasn't been nagged to TGT death.

The SJW's got served.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Going back in time through his FB feed is a trip in itself.

It used to be such a different vibe.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Col. Justice posted:

Well if you're gonna remove everything else I said that infers satire...

Eh I didn't pick up the satire in there either, and with your AV and gangtag you were obviously invested enough to spend cash on it.

I hope this drama stuff and vendetta against SA is all just some sort of meta story that will tie in with the rest of it eventually...but that's pretty hopeful I know.

I hope LB gets a new perspective soon, I want to see this thing finished, or at least see Tails arc be completed. The drama is mildly entertaining but is getting old fast.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Aristobulus posted:

all of those rapes

This comic has resulted in a lot of posts that probably no one thought they would ever make. I hate sonic and most of the not really related poo poo that's gone into TGT but holy poo poo I've been reading this thread for two loving years and still am getting surprised.

Edit: and also entertained. LB's tantrums. Concern trolling. The lot of it. Two years loving hell. Say what you want but Lazey can hold an audience.

Sleekly fucked around with this message at 04:30 on May 4, 2014

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

LB is a punk. Pure and simple. Is glory.

Beautiful and bountiful chaos.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Glory in chaos. Revel in it for it is fleeting

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

This was nice to read and look at.
The long unpredictable gaps make it even better.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

No more mr smug guy

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

PBS Newshour posted:

I read TGT by going through the thread, I recommend it because the constantly shifting perspectives on the comic and lazerbot himself were almost as funny as the stuff that was happening in it

Lots of the story is based on him responding to goons and both sides looking like idiots. It was cool

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Sad to be reminded that it ended. :(

Maybe one day. this thing and lazerbot himself were disastrous in all the right ways.

was a good ride

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Lazy B posted:

May I wish upon my work to give inspiration to those who wish to make there own and may I wish that those who are or plan to make something of there own to never let the dream die or be defiled

aaaah yeah thats the stuff. that crazy cadence...didn't realise how addictive it is!

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Lazy B posted:

While adding a complete dialogue rework

Noooooooooooooooooo

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Spookyelectric posted:

Is Lazerbot reading this thread?

he used to. and sometimes he'd respond in comic to in-thread chat. he loved goons at first now he hates goons and probably cares about SA more than most of us do.

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

wasn't that paywall griping? for this thread or because it was that time the LP anime game was being done and that got paywalled or something.

i should go back and read it all again. goons were touching the poop there was facebook and deviant art drama, hacked accounts wow this is old

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

lol forgot tails gets gay
noones gonna tell Lazy-B what to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

Hes lazy but thats going a bit far