Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Welcome to the human race.
it still looks like a parachute :colbert:

he is jumping out of a parachute gun in order to escape!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

my favourite drawing from the last chapter in avatar form:

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

take it if you want it :)

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Defiance Industries posted:

Bot Lazerbot. I imagine his name is read by Sean Connery.

Bod. Laysherbod.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

again, impeccable comedic timing by lazerbot

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

this panel FINALLY made me figure out of whom Hindo was reminding me: James Hetfield :black101:

(he always had that chin beard in my head)

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

oh lazerbot :allears:

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

the pill dropping in temperature is a good thing, right?

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

new video and lb's pill seems a little more chill now ... is our future bright again?

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

James Joyce gets trolled.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Sypro's "howed you get so good at pool bitch" is killing me.

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

slow day at work, so OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE?

(i don't know anything about animating)

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Zoinker posted:

It's amazing, but you might want to make her linger on the "Balls" bit for emphasis.

you guys are having a bad influence on me:

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

my newfound hobby scares me

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Ruttiger posted:

Great game, or greatest game?

Oh holy poo poo, this game. Don't you guys get bonus text explaining the totally original character that you share a name with? Anyway, here are the top results for Kiran Hedgehog.

quote:

Kiran the Hedgecat! I adore him. He is the would-be kid of Silver the Hedgehog and Blaze the cat...

So, why do his spines look more like Sonic's than Silver's? The chief reason is simply because it was easier to get a little more of Blaze's looks into a hadgehog-like form with spines more like Sonic's, and my friends and I also think that Silver is one of Sonic's descendants.

Why a square gem instead of a round one? Meh. I wanted to try something new; most decent pixel artists can do a round gem. But square? That's a bit harder. My excuse/explaination is that men of royal blood from Blaze's dimension wear square gems and girls wear round ones. XD

Silver and Blaze belong to SEGA
The artwork and Kiran belong to ME. DO NOT STEAL!
well, doesn't count as hedgehog, i guess, but still as funny/awkward/disturbing

quote:

brothers till the end =]
kira and kiran the wolf
by shadow2rulez
anyways kiran is a soul and kira always stays with him
X3 its pretty cute be be honest
drat, still no hedgehog.

quote:

Kiran the hedgehog (meaning "beam of light") was formed during Chronos's accident and is a photon-based being that has photokinesis (control over light.) Other than what has been explained, nothing is really known about him.

Powers: Is basically a living laser. He can shoot lasers, bend light around himself to become completely invisible, can supercondense light, creating insane amounts of heat and can cook something alive. He can also make an area completely devoid of light.
now that one counts!

quote:

Kiran is not a hedgehog, the last picture I posted was a prototype.
Aw gently caress.

This game feels so weird. I never met somebody I share my name with and now I have these images in my head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyfad
Sep 29, 2009

Amy's nose is a black carrot.