Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I'm new to the forums and I just wanted to say that this comic is amazing.

I am literally on the edge of my seat waiting for a beloved children's cartoon character to horribly murder someone using the corpse of another beloved children's cartoon character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Tweek posted:

That's hosed up the Demaro's emotions won't be his downfall, I was looking forward to his feeling ripping him apart.

Also, it seems now love is literally the answer.

This doesn't need any villans

Whats going on with Lazerbot is why I finally caved in and bought an account. Can anyone give him a screen shot of the thread posts, or is that ban worthy? He's clearly looking for a reaction to his work.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
This has been bugging me for awhile since the skeletal ear-wig demon showed up but is Demaro's name supposed to be a pun? :confused:

It sounds like the love child of Demon and Marrow.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Nice call back to the Mario vs Luigi fight on the current page.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
^^ My god, that almost killed me!

I think its amazing that Rob is so dedicated to save a guy who he never really interacted with at all - aside from proximity - and troll slaying. Its beautiful.

Rob is the true American Hero.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
A renactment of the most shocking scene from a few pages ago...

I had a better one with the "meanwhile" and he would sink back down, but it was a png file, nobody likes png files.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Strangely appropriate to have Mami as Sonic since...
They both get way in over there heads.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

ThatPazuzu posted:

He said "fellow goons." This doesn't mean he got an account, does it? :ohdear:

The call is
coming
from inside
the house.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Troll-Son is more of a villain than the King. Raping Snoopy = instant irredeemable bad-guy. I really hope Troll-Son ends up as the true final boss, just sitting on the sidelines slowly absorbing all the negative emotions of the saga and growing more and more powerful. Completely unnoticed.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Maybe he rapes them to gain their powers? Like Kirby.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Trollo Palazzo! :smugissar:

Schwarzwald posted:

The Gates of Gary, lord of sweet burns. Speak, human being, and enter.

Garry was a Balrog.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I will laugh so hard if turns out that the guy in Coyotes bag is Porky Pig, and he just ate the road runner instead of necromancing his corpse.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I just remembered that the Troll Slaiers recruited the Kongs and the guy that looks like Three-Dog. There is so much going on in this comic and the dead air really makes you think about it.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
:supaburn: : WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??
Please tell me the last page was canan. Please tell me the last page was canan.
It's amazing that Rob even asks Electroll questions in the first place. :allears:
Lazerbot really came back into the story with style.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

DEAD MAN'S SHOE posted:

yeah it was mega funny

The hacker troll reminded me how expressive, detailed and consistent the OC art is becoming. It's cool as h*ck to see Lazerbot improving from chapter to chapter.

Honestly, that's what I like most about this. I thought it was going to be : People make fun of some guy on the internet - so he/she draws them getting horribly mutilated, they get called on it, and respond with "It's totally justified, they were jerks, they deserve to die.", then proceed to draw the new "haters" in the same fashion.

But no...instead of that - he gives Trolls motivations, back-stories, the works, varied appearances, heck the Trolls are winning this (Well were). Compare that to people like M. Night who make a straw-man only to get killed. Lazer-Bot doesn't like trolls, but he portrays them like there Metal Gear Solid bosses.

He has shown more improvement than Buckley and Mookie combined. It warms my bitter heart to see a guy grow like that.

Sorry about the words but you have to have patience.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
But what about Rob?! :ohdear:

Been meaning to get an edit done for Rob, hopefully it came out ok. :)

scarycave fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Nov 5, 2012

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
So puppets are actually kill-able. Tweety wins the award for first puppet to die in combat without a single kill. Good job Tweety. :thumbsup:

How the hell did I miss this panel?
He's looking into your soul with his dead eye! :tinfoil:

I can't see this ending well for Tom. He killed a father, son, and an old lady out of spite.

Tom, slow down - your becoming whom you hated most, don't become Jarry Tom. :ohdear:

scarycave fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Nov 6, 2012

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Looks like my power came back just in time for the fight.
Shits about to get real.:allears:

Is it just me or is LazyB's coyote 100x better than the original? I can't help but hearing all his lines being read by Hannibal Lecture.

//Edit//
Demaro is a replicant.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

horriblePencilist posted:

^ Oh god, the first signs of a fanbase have already begun. Not too long until they'll come up with a name to identify TGT-fans and create Ponify-modifications that tints the internet in LayzB-lingo.

Dude, do you really wanna talk loving Sonic geography? Because I assume you should know how that's gonna turn out. TGT-canon Sonic-lore will never be as hosed as SEGA-canon Sonic-lore.

Green hills and beachy stuff -> a Cemetery with loving lava for some reason -> A construction site where all the workers were probably squished -> An ancient labyrinth that's submerged in green water and introduces that scary as poo poo drowning music -> A city with the best music ever -> A factory.

Sounds legit. :v:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

nerdbot posted:

If you don't mind me getting nerdy about it, yeah, Sonic Unleashed onwards is set on a Not Quite Earth planet. Colors, Sonic 4 and Generations all use the same geography as the planet from Unleashed whenever Sonic goes into space and you can see down below. I think Sega is more or less trying to pretend that Adventure 1 through Sonic 2006 just didn't happen (outside of Generations, of course), and who can blame them.

I don't know - I kind of liked Station Square, it was fun standing in front of a car and backing up traffic, then throwing the burger man into the sea, robbing an antique shop, glitching out of the train, etc.

Heck, I even liked that town from Sonic 06 - the music really sold it and the Venice theme was kind of nice, too bad it wasn't finished at all since it looks like extreme copy-paste. In a world where patches are possible it's amazing that Sega did not try to immediately fix all this poo poo. Which makes me think there lazy assholes and did not give a poo poo about the game.

Sonic Unleashed had the best human design - the cartoony style at least makes sense as opposed to the realistic styles and uncanny styles (Little girl from SA2 - :gonk:) unless they were doing a roger rabbit thing (they were not).

Sonic kind of fits with the Looney Toons style so them living in the same world is kind of believable.

Lazerbot doesn't care about this though. His diamond is much to crazy.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Just imagine when Demaro goes against the Road-Runner and gets his rear end handed to him - I'm thinking Demaro is going go screaming off a cliff and then making a big dust ball when he hits the ground. :allears:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Swing away George!

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

I'm talking about this

Catching up on a couple of Road Runner-short made me notice that in some of them Wile is able to keep up with the Road Runner without any assistance. Also, Road Runner outrunning bullets is entirely canon.

If only Lazy B could necromancy Chuck Jones back to life and have him draw the rest of this Arc.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Welp. I'm not sleepy anymore...:staredog:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

SomeChump posted:

Kind of. Punching rocks was his gimmick in Sonic 3 and digging holes was his thing in the 'other' games.

In SA2 in two-player mode, he had an earth-quake move that could stun the opponent if he/she was on the ground (Even if said ground is a floating platform in space that Knuckles is not even on) by collecting 20 or so rings.

In Sonic Heroes, he had an earth-quake attack when he was the current leader - it can later upgrade into a more devastating punch that causes the ground to spew lave (which does not end life as we know it for some reason).

He also has huge hands from massive steroid injection into his palms and/or an earth-bender. :eng101:

I wonder if Demaro can earth-bend now that his "eye" absorbed Gary. This might not end well for Wiley. :ohdear:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

scarycave fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Nov 17, 2012

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Cao Ni Ma posted:

...........................i can't believe it.........you.....you don't know how long ive waited for this bird to die

Something about road runners futile attempt to escape with his dumb mug like always made me kinda :smith:.

Hey there, don't get so blue...maybe this will cheer you up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNyB99mcU68

scarycave fucked around with this message at 21:20 on Nov 17, 2012

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
"Wow alot of these people are fat as gently caress dude."
You don't think he was talking about those people do you? :ohdear:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I think it's great that while all this reminiscing and showdowns are going on the troll-king is still chasing a small bird into the depths of the jungle. The troll-son is nowhere to be seen - even when an entire base - that he was in just got genocided to hell.

Hakkesshu posted:

Nice use of the Nier soundtrack there. You know I bet TGT will also end up with a soulcrushingly depressing ending.

Nier music goes with everything. When the troll king first showed up and gave us his back-story the Shadow-Lord theme popped in my head. I have never played the game but I love the music - and spoiled the whole game - I didn't know the human body could hold that many tears.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Im so so so sorry
if you let me live
ill suck your dick

WHAT? I don't have any ears.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Whoever is using lazerbot's old dA account posted this:

I'm not sure why I'm still subscribed to him, but I'm even more surprised he's still trying.

It's like Liquid Chris but only fail.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

change my name posted:

Calling it now: "Wise fwom your gwave".

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Lets hope Elmer goes up against Mario with Luigi's corpse. :allears:
Wait a minute! Snoopy and Pork-Chop might be there too! Fudd's struck zombie gold!

scarycave fucked around with this message at 17:57 on Nov 21, 2012

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

woodenchicken posted:

I think at this point it's pretty clear that Elmer has next to zero empathy. Why kill him? Why not? He needs to know what his new toy is capable of.

Don't forget he's been stalking Bugs (completely sentiment being) with the hopes of killing him - then using his corpse as an unholy marionette. Binder hat was dead the second Fudd entered the room.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Doc Hawkins posted:

What if eggman's head was attached to sonic's body?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICrOMgC3HHk

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Zonekeeper posted:

You'd best not be poo poo-talking City Escape's music. GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOW!

There is no Rainbow in city-escape....only truck. Truck should appear as a troll.

NO TIME FOR VILLANS, FOLLOW MY PLAN INSTEAD!

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Forktoss posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvERHiTfx9w

A masterpiece of our times.

EDIT: Oh man I had completely forgotten that this is the best song in the world

Sonic Adventure games have the best music. :allears:
I'd love to hear a Tails Gets Trolled variant of Live and Learn.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Tweek posted:

But could you stay underwater until you almost drowned in order to change it?

Yep. Most noticeably in Knuckles segments of sonic adventure 2 if you missed the breather. You could also drown in Adventure - most commonly with Big in Ice-Cap. It wouldn't be a sonic game without that child scarring music.

can you feel
life moving through
your mind,
Hmmmmm.......
looks like it came
back for more.....

Yes. Absolutely yes.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Considering all the different styles he goes through to try and match the characters mixed with the different poses, expressions, and angles he's doing - Lazerbot is going to be quite the versatile artist by the end of this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Rob died because he was loved! Everyone love Elec-Troll - so hard that he freaking explodes! :black101: