Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

The music itself is changing.

EndOfTheWorld posted:

You forget that Tails has Batman and Sifu Cheeto Man to teach him the art of Troll Slaying.

Troll Slaiying :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

I'd just like to throw my hat into the ring on the side of the Jerry haters, Jerry is a smug, nasty oval office to Tom all the time. He exists entirely to make Tom's life a misery. always felt that way watching the show and I'm amazed to find so many others did too.

PS thankyou lazerbot for bringing this issue to the fore

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

This training montage has delivered in every way possible. When the Defeneders were first introduced, I found the random combination of superheroes video games chracters, kids tv stars and food mascots to be absolutely genius, but it's even funnier now that we know Lazerbot has commited to showing each of them (except Trix Rabbit) with a brief, but awesome backstory and a training method all of their own.

I'm like a loving smack addict over this comic.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

A Retardet Horse posted:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Defenders had been waiting in the shadows for ages, and had never actually struck the trolls. It seemed that their advantage was the fact the trolls didn't know of their existence, but I'd think an assault like that would've put them on the map.

Not if they killed every single troll in the camp so there was no-one to report what happened/who did it...

Edit: Beaten by Lazerbot himself, that freaking genius already had it under control.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

How can anyone be complaining about a fight scene that is now a Necromancer with the power to control plants and summon a giant pig demon vs. a rockbodied Earthbender and his android counterpart WHO IS MADE OF ROBOT BEES!

Once again, TGT creates a sentence that otherwise would never have been written. It won't be the last time.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

When this fight began (3 months ago, give or take??) I was going for Demaro. Now I want Garry to slaughter him. Actually it would be kinda cool if they both died from some new arrival to the fight. We've kinda seen everything we need to see from both of them I feel.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

I think by not having any "MEAN WHILE"s LB is slowing down the pace of the story. If we just saw something else for a bit maybe we could come back a bit later to the fight, and we'd be a bit fresher to it.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

Oh man I hope dildos didn't get their feelings hurt by this page cause it's awesome!!

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

Yay I get to be the one to post a page!

- Something terrible is going to happen to Tom
- Really wanna know what's in Wile E's bag

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

Luigi is wayyy more badass under Emler's control

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

TheAbominableSnow posted:

Had to make a tribute to the current showdown. I wasn't initially fond of Demaro, but he does have the loveliest teeth. :allears:

Wow, I love this. so badass!

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

NTT posted:

This took way longer than it needed to and I need to learn how to compress and distort better without losing all the detail, but I've been taking PS lessons for my web design classes so I might as well use them on something.

Wow I like it, those classes weren't a waste if you can make it fit in seamlessly like that.

This is a pretty drat climactic moment in TGT - heaps of the characters are together, more than one massive fight going on...

Lazy B was right, this isn't like Dragonball Z, more happens in one page here than happens in 20 episodes of that drat show!

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

Great game, or greatest game?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

Santa Claus, much like the Dragonballs, is not real.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

I think I'm finally done with this comic. It's gone from funny bad to just plain bad. I mean could any of you really say you would be reading this poo poo if it had started from the current story thread? Hell no. I don't want to read a serious comic about sonic characters getting raped. And that is what this is. That's what lazerbot is making now. The magic is gone, the dream run is over. Bye bye tgt.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

Don't worry I'm sure your beloved hedgehog rape will be back soon.

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

Literally Kermit posted:

At this point I just want closure on Underbite Troll's sidequest.

SPOILER ALERT

He gets raped. In graphic detail. By Crash Bandicoot. The final panels are accompanied by a four page abusive ramble from lazerbot about how "you goons have yet to experience what I have tasted it is beyond your knowing you know not of reality which is illusions" and then a double length, even less coherent response from his brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruttiger
Nov 3, 2004

coolbob posted:

thinking about making a tgt merch store and selling the times new roman nascar shirt

Definitely do this.

EDIT: I no longer care about TGT concluding, I'm happy with absurd vignettes in this world like we've been getting.

Ruttiger fucked around with this message at 01:03 on Jan 11, 2021