Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cyberpunksurvivor
Dec 29, 2011

I am opposed to homosexuality for political reasons
I tried Mission Indian Ale yesterday. It had an off-carmel taste and true to its name it had twice the alcohol content. I had one and I found myself stumbling a bit.

Right now I'm trying Great White. It's bitter and has a weak aftertaste. I taste a bit of citrus, but otherwise it's not something I'd want to buy again.

I wanted to try Boont Amber Ale, but the cafe was out. I'm right now in a cafe inside my local library: free uncensored wi-fi and alcohol for sale! My kind of place :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cyberpunksurvivor
Dec 29, 2011

I'm trying Boon's Amber Ale. It's really smooth and has a bit of a lemon-y flavor behind it. Pretty good.

cyberpunksurvivor
Dec 29, 2011

I had a Hangar 18 Orange Wheat beer yesterday at the cafe. I don't know if it was the orange wedge I squeezed into it, but it went flat real quick. Tasted as bad as Blue Moon and Shock Top.

cyberpunksurvivor
Dec 29, 2011

Funny beer story!

I'm hanging out at the library cafe today with my college friends. Beer by the bottle there is advertised at $3.50, including a nice selection of craft beers. My personal choice was the Mission Double IPA. I got a bottle and the house special for free for bringing in business (got a nice arrangement with the store manager)

A couple of hours later I go up to order wings and another Mission. The shift manager tells me that they jacked up the price of Mission since it doesn't sell well. I tell her and insist that the advertised price for all beer by the bottle is $3.50. She gives in and sells me the Mission for the original price.

The squeaky wheel gets the tire, and the persistent college student gets the beer cheaper :cheers:

By the way: Double IPA hits like a truck. I had two, and it felt like four.

cyberpunksurvivor fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Mar 16, 2012

cyberpunksurvivor
Dec 29, 2011

Can I get an opinion on Modelo? Is it any good?