Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
White Claw uses predominantly millet, cane sugar and other gluten free grains.

Halloween Liker fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jan 25, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
If you have a Persian/Arabic market near you they often have non alcoholic malt beverages.

Most taste like carbonated non fermented wort, but its interesting. I used to by them to drink at my desk during work as we had a Persian market close by.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I’m just putting this out there. I’m tired of IPAs. Let’s see something new.

Just go back to the old styles. Pick up some beers from European breweries if you haven't before, or have forgotten them.

I usually pick up whatever is new from the few local breweries I like but also a couple of European beers from the older breweries, usually pilsners and such I have never tried before. Vander Ghinste Roodbruin was something I had recently, really good.