Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER
Someone already posted Jurisprudence Fetishist Gets Off On Technicality which is the cleverest thing I have ever read, but I also quite like War On String May Be Unwinnable, Says Cat General.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER
Sad Sack Bullied By Area Goose

quote:

Additionally, the sheer terror coursing through Jennings is said to have caused him to stumble forward as he fled, resulting in him mashing the ham sandwich he was holding right into his button-down shirt.

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

Best one

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER
Has anyone seen this one yet? Conservative Megadonors Have Spent Week Yelling At Their Money

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

Maha posted:

Holy poo poo, Sex House.

Seriously, I just watched it all along with Lake Dredge Appraisal and Porkin' Across America and I'm now convinced that the Onion Digital writers are the funniest people alive.

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

zoux posted:

Those are by far the best series. Horrible Planet is ok to good, Onion Talks is meh, as was Troublehacking. Am I forgetting one?

Nah, you pretty much got em. I like Horrifying Planet, but Onion Talks really seems like it suffers the same problem as a lot of the articles - funny ideas, drawn-out execution.

edit: Haha ok I guess this is a thing now

Little Blue Couch has a new favorite as of 13:00 on Dec 14, 2012

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

Haha

quote:

Had a fierce rivalry with Andre Agassi, although there was no practical way to express or demonstrate this

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

Jesus.

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

CatchrNdRy posted:

how many people have you known like?
Local Airhead Wants To Work With Kids

stuff like this:

quote:

"I really loved my job," said Shore, moving her scrunchie from her ponytail to her wrist.
is why i love The Onion.

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

Xandu posted:

My brain kept changing patents to patients and I was deeply confused reading this article.

I bet you a hundred dollars that was intentional.

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

Last Chance posted:

I don't know if this is insane or genius. ClickHole is apparently making slideshows for previewing next week's articles. :psyduck:

http://www.clickhole.com/slideshow/next-week-clickhole-948

"How I Stopped Smoking By Getting My Hands Stuck In Two Honeypots" hahaha

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

I am losing my loving mind over "I got in one little fight and my mom got in one little fight"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Little Blue Couch
Oct 19, 2007

WIRED FOR SOUND
AND
DOWN FOR WHATEVER

Hahaha "Thank you for telling me this."