Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

Couldn't sleep so I reread that and then definitely couldn't sleep. The daughter must be about 15 now so maybe in a few years shell reg here to find out who her father was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Antivehicular posted:

If it's any comfort, I believe the OP posted a follow-up a while later stating that they'd gotten their poo poo together and were reunited with their kids.

Thanks, that's a genuine :unsmith: from me.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

I Put On A Fat Suit To Understand What It’s Like To Be Your Mom

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

This got posted in my Expats group today and boy howdy do some people have opinions on what "satire" should be.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

AtraMorS posted:

If I remember my English language history, English and Dutch are ridiculously closely related. Again iirc, in part of the Netherlands they speak Frisian, which is even closer to English, and it's possible to construct modern sentences that are identical in pronunciation and meaning in both Frisian and English.

Dutch and English share a lot of words, but not enough to make them understandable to a non-speaker in an average sentence. Plus the grammar is backwards (more German I guess).