Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such
Does anybody remember the title to the article that was just a bitter, generic fill-in-the-blank rehash of all the war stories in the news at that time? I haven't been able to find it. I did find this one,

Report: Massive Wildfires, Geopolitical Crises, AIDS, Human Rights Violations, Deadly Shootings, Africa, Trapped Travelers, Ethical And Moral Issues, Child Labor, Drug Wars

but I don't think it's the right one. It was at least five years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

Breaking News: Bat Loose In Congress

This makes me laugh every time I watch it.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

Scientists Baffled By Man's Incredible Ability To gently caress Up Every Time

Oh, and another great oldie: Hijackers Surprised To Find Selves In Hell

Croisquessein has a new favorite as of 09:20 on Mar 18, 2012

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

FDA Official: Just Eat A Goddamn Vegetable

Follow up: I Give Up On You Pigs

Croisquessein has a new favorite as of 07:21 on Mar 19, 2012

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

Gemini
You shall drink from the fountain of wisdom this week, repeatedly missing your big dumb mouth, and completely soaking your ridiculous shirt.

Aries
Not only will romance, adventure, and thrills refuse to come to you, they will also refuse to come to theaters near you.

Gemini
When the investigators come to sift through the twisted, disgusting wreckage, they'll be amazed that your fat rear end could do so much damage by simply "sitting around the house."

Aries
Your belief that nothing can stop you will be tested this week by depression, procrastination, concrete barriers, dysentery, armed gunmen, and the unanimous passage of several laws targeted specifically at stopping you.

Sagittarius
The bad news is your favorite shirt will be stained beyond saving next week; the good news is your favorite tie will be untouched, which is miraculous when you think about how many times you'll be shot.

Aquarius
They may be laughing at you now, but they'll have to stop eventually if only to eat, catch their breath, and get a good night's sleep in preparation for laughing at you all day tomorrow.

Capricorn
Everyone's happy that you're finally off the drugs and high on life, but no one has the heart to tell you that you're putting out some of the shittiest music of your career.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

Good lord that was more :smith: than the Bye Bye Box.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

Thin, Attractive Woman Accepted For Who She Is

One of the first ones I remember reading.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

I have a request. There was an article similar to "no way to prevent this" but about Middle East conflicts, written to be totally generic and applicable to any situation, so generic that I have no idea what to search for. Like it had all these multiple choice placeholders and you could insert whichever one worked for that day. Anybody know the one? It was from like twn years ago I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

I think this is the one, thanks!

I hadn't read this in years and I was crying laughing just now. I need more like this and the Dognitaries one.