Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«15 »
Jerry Cotton
Nov 25, 2010

Bogan Krkic posted:

I don't even think it would be thaaat bad if it was consistent, but it looks like it's cobbled together from 3 different fonts

Like... it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spider wisdom
Nov 4, 2011

og data bandit

Art decobortion

Almost Bauhausian and charming, but comes off as a dafont deep cut instead

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Like... it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't so bad?

Well, yah. It'd still be bad tho

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

If that was a custom font for 'TWIX' I'd be fine with that, but otherwise urghh

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

How the gently caress can a typeface be too round AND too angular simultaneously?????

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

I was gonna say it was like gehry tried to do a brutalist building and I think it fits:

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

i like how the guy started off with the A and B having that curve thing and then he got to C and said "oh gently caress" and then forgot about it for the rest of the font

Kmlkmljkl
Sep 21, 2014

AT NIGHT I GET SO LONELY I JERK IT FURIOUSLY TO THE SIMS

theflyingexecutive posted:

I was gonna say it was like gehry tried to do a brutalist building and I think it fits:

I don't often find buildings ugly but this is just disgusting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spider wisdom
Nov 4, 2011

og data bandit

Any thoughts on what this nice rounded OCR-adjacent face is? Might work nicely for a project I'm working on.

Also hey! I started working on a typeface of my own a while ago and it's slow but getting somewhere.

«15 »