Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
This is probably a really simple question, and I apologize if this isn't the right thread for it. How would I tell on an Android device if it's a tri-band phone, for if I wanted to bring my own device to Cricket?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
Hi, I have a question that's probably really stupid, but I'm having trouble finding a straight answer online, which is probably my fault, so I'm hoping that you upstanding individuals can help me.

The ICS update for Verizon devices like the Droid 4 opens their ability to use their GSM radio, right (and, please, correct me if I'm wrong there?) If so, does that also mean that you could bring a device like the Droid 4 to Straight Talk, or am I misunderstanding how it works?

Thank you for your help in advance.

• Locked thread