Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

I Love You! posted:

I might hop on in a bit im finally back in town woo, lvl 6 iksar might join punchguy

like hell you will!

come get the pile of unrest garbage items I collected while trying to farm a bloodstained mantle! also some plat

hopefully you're on faydwer?

e: maybe next time, sleepies

insulated staircase fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Aug 25, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

disregard edit, I'm still here on Manstache

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

nm

insulated staircase fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Sep 4, 2014

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Siets posted:

:frogsiren: Serverwide message just went out a few minutes ago on Red! :frogsiren:

...Velious?

sadly no, but hop in stream if you enjoy angry derubael

http://www.twitch.tv/derubael

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Siets posted:

Fungi tunics are a mere 20k plat on Red (where you should be playing with the rest of us! :pedo:)

Is that for real? I saw a guy selling fungi in OOC at that price and I assumed he was trolling for laughs

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

PvP rants think y'all are Azrael alts I guess.

quote:

was 33+ deep, today, so you're saying Nihilum raided with 66? I guess if they're tagged Eternal Light / Red / SLAMDUNKATRON / Antarica something, they don't count.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Pillow Armadillo posted:

Died twice today. Once in Dagnor's and again in Erud's Xing. Any rezzes near Unrest? I was smart enough to bind in Erudin but gently caress

I can 50 right now, but I dunno your name. Skullmonkey?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

nm take too long sad christmas

insulated staircase fucked around with this message at 03:28 on Sep 25, 2014

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

ptothebtothek posted:

Anyone familiar with the Aegis of Life quest on P99? I'd like to solo it but according to a lot of old posts on ZAM it was a severe undercon back in the day and able to shred melee no problem. If anyone has done it on blue or red let me know how badass he was.

Did it on red months ago.

Aside from the 3 hour spawntime, neither version of grimrot was a problem as a 44 cleric. P99 version is way less buttfucky than live, I remember living grim being super MR. Still an undercon for sure but not as bad as it was. Undead grim is real easy.

Don't forget to boost your faction for turnin or you may become sad/mad.

Also, don't do that quest. I finished it but it kinda killed my interest in P99 overall.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

naix is a cyberbully

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

e: it was a ghost

insulated staircase fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Oct 11, 2014

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

onesixtwo posted:

Pilsner: that tool is awesome and exactly what I'd want as a map for eq. Anyone curious, anything parsed through the log is 100% legal.

Legal, but I can't tell if Nilbog really wants to break it or is just teasing

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168035

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

No, training is not allowed on red

but good luck proving it

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Leaderboard is manipulatable. You can get points for dueling level 10s.

I personally don't give a poo poo about it but I'd afk some bards to provide points for you.

Goon Project?!

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

gnome war post is the best recipe for 'beating' EQ.

Choosing to punch yourself in the balls over and over is the only way to truly defeat this game.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Daldaen is my favorite forumquest character

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

TAKProject continues to be supremely disappointing. Heading back to P99.

Two questions!

I have a 46 epic+fungi rogue on blue. I can solo for pretty ok exp(by my standards) in Overthere. Is there anywhere I can go that's better or after this dries up? Research suggests yeti caves in DL maybe?

And a 50 cleric on red. I think I want pixels over PVP; so Holo, right?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

good tip Hexel. :)

been looking for a cash spot on my cleric since I got in range to jerks.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

1000 nerds in the twitch chat

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Holocaust got disbanded or renamed because of corpse swastika?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Pathos posted:

When P99 incorporates Velious, will EQ Platinum still be the way to install and get set up? I'm about to drop ~$100 on a used copy to get running and I don't really wanna waste that if the Velious expansion will require EQ Cobalt or some nonsense.

please just pirate titanium you weener.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Hexel posted:

Guys halp, I wanna play p99 again but the 50-60 grind got me down. Where can a 54 Monk with a fungi, dragonborn haste and AC/SoS solo?

I tried solb and the bats are alright but the LDC dot wrecks me, the bards and nobles in highkeep have greened out and the forest giant camp in BW is always taken by mages :smith:

Dreadlands wizard ruins still gives experience for my 53 druid. Guy I met there said he got 58 off of it.

Met another guy doing this quest (http://wiki.project1999.com/Tesch_Val_Scrolls) for exp, checked it later myself - got 1% per scroll at 53

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Hexel posted:

Where are the wizard ruins? Is that the drachnid webs ?

No, the ruins in the portal valley. Balatin PH won't give exp, the other 5 can. The one closest to Balatin and the one under the mini-spires are the most likely to be dark blue.

e: spiderwebs could be good too, greater plaguebones are the meat of it I think. there's 6 spawn ruin near FV

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Farm plat on red if you have a character for it. 3x as much money!

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

guide moregan is a stupid rear end in a top hat

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

for druid epic section in kithicor - does Giz X'tin only spawn at night or is he just a really long respawn?

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

downtime was a plat exploit? something about cabilis and a wand that vendored for 2k. that's all I can parse out of the redspeak.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Like I said, I don't speak red, seems to be this

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194529

180, not 2000

insulated staircase fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jun 12, 2015

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Is there intense competition for planar trash on blue? Guild I'm in seems convinced that's the case, I find it hard to believe.

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Tashan Dorrsett posted:

Anyone still on red server? I have a static trio that's about to hit 50+ and it's going to be time to roll a new round of alts soon. We're going to be powerleveling and bard swarming, so if anyone feels like AFKing their way to level ~45 you're more than welcome to join.

What's the schedule like for this? I don't play red much these days but hey a free character!

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

Siets posted:

Would I get in trouble for joining you on Red on a new account since my main account and my wife's account are sitting on probation right now? I'm wondering if they don't want "me" playing at all, or if the punishment is just to have my main account on probation and that's that until it's up?

I'm 99% sure that's fine, red dudes recommend putting each character on a separate account incase of suspension. Not a red only thing, they just get suspended a lot :)

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

shirunei posted:

Red is three times the plat for the same camps. Maybe you're cancer?

Yeah, blue plat. Kinda painted yourself into a corner with that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

probably busy for launch event but that's okay.

what are some good camps I can rogue invis to and watch nerds lose their minds over a video game?

• Locked thread