Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av
What's the deal with the various "~*Hello Boys*~" avatars? You know what I mean:

(there used to be more)

Sexy furry animated avatars in SA? I guess they were "awarded" to "lucky" goons by "a certain" forum. What's the story behind them? (and how come are they so well-made?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Zereth posted:

They probably found the gifs elsewhere.

Whoa dude, no way :monocle:

Zereth posted:

No idea about the rest.

Enlightening. "Better than a kick in the rear end" as they say around here

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Oh god, I hate duplicate titles. At least the LF sexy furry titles were unique, and the LP meat titles were personalized. Even hardhat Spidermans at least have unique quotes. Put some effort in your trolling, scrubs

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

What's :temporary: about? "created to be deleted"

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

tehloki posted:

There are no FYADers making GBS threads up GBS. You're looking at GBS posters posting in GBS without rules.

GBS lurkers maybe? I see a lot of new posters

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Rirse posted:

Which is probably where that emoticon is from (poo poo with anime eyes).

It's actually from a MacOS X symbol font. As to why a system symbol font needs to include a cutesy poo character, you can thank the Japanese

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Jaguars! posted:

:friend of the family: and :niggerr: are impressively restrained really

What are they?

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

As a non-anime question, why have a bunch of PYF threads got the same name now?

My guess is because they are completely interchangeable mock threads, with the same posters, topics and derails. They're back to their original titles now, anyway

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

BBJoey posted:

you don't need an excuse to post

goddamn this one has a wrong colored pixel too

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It was a genuine probation as well:

lol did he actually report his own post to give it a punchline?

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Don't horses also get spooked if you walk around behind their back, because they see you with one eye, then they briefly don't see you anymore and completely forget you exist, then suddenly they see you with the other eye and freak out and likely kick you in the chest or face? so when you have to go behind their back, you have to keep a hand on their rear end the whole time so they won't think you stopped existing as soon you left their sight?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

Carbon dioxide posted:

Horses do have object permanence but the connection between their left and right hemisphere is worse than an ancient 56k modem that's connected with a bunch of loose wires that shortcircuit half the time.

So the left side of their brain doesn't really know what their right side is doing and vice versa. One half of their brain might get spooked if you go around their back.

That's "better" than a complete lack of object permanence because it's not even predictable!