Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

prefect posted:

Individual posts in FYAD can be "beecocked". I'm not sure exactly what's involved, but I'd guess beecock shows up somewhere.

If a thread gets sent to twisty or whatever they're calling it these days then anyone viewing it gets redirected to a picture of a cock covered in bees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Mad Hamish posted:

Once you've seen it, you can't un-see it!

What the hell is with :coupons: ?

There was this guy named Coupons who put so many people on his ignore list that poo poo started to break.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Smelly posted:

If any of them would be the soldiers from X-Com it'd be :suicide:

and yet, committing suicide would probably take longer than it takes for the aliens to kill them.

Has anyone ever made a downs version of :commissar: where he misses and shoots somebody else? Because that would be the X-Com emote.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Glenn Beck has implied that Goonfleet is some sort of CIA front, and people actually take him seriously.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Suspicious Dish posted:

He's an entertainer, and he admits as such all over the place. He's even admitted several times that the Glenn Beck on the show is just a character, and that he actually leans left politically, but found that there's more money in playing up a conservative audience.

Of course, people seem to think he's serious. Not "think he's serious" like Stephen Colbert, but really "think he's serious". A large number of people that watch him don't understand that it's just entertainment.

The thing is that not only do people take him seriously, they agree with what he's saying.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Radio Paranoia posted:

Does anybody know what's up with these "special" moderator stars?

FYAD mods.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Electric Bugaloo posted:

From a number of pages ago: What the hell was the smiley in this post:

supposed to be?

Looks like someone shooting a furry.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

MoonwalkInvincible posted:

Eggplant Wizard (then known as Butt Wizard) had someone make that avatar for her, but then a couple of other people got it as well, and then someone (probably EPW) started giving it to people when they asked about or commented on the frogatar phenomenon.

So then PYF ended up with a bunch of frog avatar people, the end.

Explaining it like that removes all the mystique, man.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Right now he's just the prime suspect.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

cowboythreespeech posted:

What's with Abe's new BRCT?

He broke the rules in QCS and received it as a punishment.

Edit: gently caress

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Penguingo posted:

Quoting this so that you can't retract the fact that you confused Boy George for a sexy lady.

Confused?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

ToxicSlurpee posted:

For whatever reason the furry community has a mysterious ability to attract people that are completely and irrevocably batshit crazy.

It might have something to do with them wanting to gently caress cartoon animals. :shrug:

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Farecoal posted:

Woah sick burn

Case in point.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

SA is still maintained by radium, the elemental manifestation of bad programming, under a series of false identities to trick lowtax into rehiring him every time.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Lizard Combatant posted:

They've somehow managed to survive on a diet of poison out of sheer belligerence, how smart can they be?

at some point some kind of little protomarsupial tried to go eat some delicious fruit and was bullied and, filled with the greatest possible case of sour grapes, decided it was going to instead only eat the poison-filled leaves of a tree that explodes sometimes

millions of years later their distant offspring now comfortably fills the ecological niche of being total fuckheads

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Collateral Damage posted:

See also Pandas, an animal that has managed to do away with their sex drive and making them probably the first large animal to evolve into extinction.

pandas have shown one of the major downsides to sexual reproduction which is that it's actually possible to be too dumb to gently caress

they're either going to go extinct or start reproducing via budding

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

streets ahead just sounds like a pathetic attempt by europeans to come up with an equivalent to the far superior "miles ahead", because their godless metric system equivalent has too many syllables to sound punchy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Xiahou Dun posted:

I have this giant leather duster monstrosity I inherited from my great grandfather. It's designed to be basically rain-impervious cause it was for if you were riding a motorcycle in heavy rain. On the one hand, from a practical standpoint, it's a great raincoat ; you literally can't even feel the rain on you know matter how hard it gets cause it's like 20 pounds of solid leather and even has some absurd attached cape thing. On the other hand it looks like something an extra edgelordy Cenobite would wear, the aforementioned being 20 pounds of loving leather and o yeah pretty sure it's a Nazi coat : brought it home from the war (great-grandpappy had polio so he probably hopefully didn't do a war-crime since you know crippled, but he got conscripted as a motorcycle courier in 44 or 45, it's unclear cause he promptly drank himself to death upon getting home) and it's uh got some very distinctive parts wear it's been patched where you'd keep insignia and gross poo poo. I didn't even want this thing, I just got it cause I'm about the same size and all my cousins back in Germany were like gently caress no we don't want the Nazi coat let's mail it to Xiahou Dun now that opa died.

Every single time there's a really bad rainstorm I just have to stare at this thing and decide if I wanna get soaked or look like the worst person ever. I basically just try to stay home as much as I can if it rains now.

That's my gross coat story.

accept that you have to wear hitler's coat in order to defeat nature

most of us do not have that option and no matter how little we care about looking like hitler, we cannot avoid the wrath of poseidon

your great grandfather has given you both great power and a great burden, bear it proudly. wear that coat everyday, walking with a confident stride that says "though I may look like hitler, I am not, nor do I wish to be, I wear this hitler coat for purely practical reasons"

enhance this effect by sewing the words "NOT HITLER" into the back of it