Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
lollin at that last dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
someone gave ron paul coin a dollar

hahahahahahah

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
PLEDGE $200 OR MORE
0 BACKERS • Limited Reward (5 of 5 remaining)
A custom built Steampunk "Steampowered arm" (Available within 2 months after project completion)

lol im dying

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Silver Alicorn posted:

what's worse is the me toos

streets by 50 cent

soul by ludacris

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
lol glenn big baby davis has his own headphone line ffs

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

pram posted:

holy poo poo i didnt realize Beats™ were from monster cable lmao :aaa:

cmon son

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

vivec leave yospos

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

good post vivic! :razz:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Dr. Honked posted:

xposted from gaming thrad.. a new android games handheld

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playmg/mg-first-portable-gaming-system-for-the-android-ma?ref=live

UNLIMITED FREEMIUM APPS

COSTS THE SAME AS A 3DS

no, no its not a phone

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

quote:

Every once in a great while, the packaging of a new product can be just as cool as the new product itself. MG will be the first to present, and have exclusivity for, a new packaging concept created by our partners at Burgopak USA. It's called The Slider. Words really don't do it just, or the picture below. You will just have to get a MG for yourself to "feel" the experience.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ian McLean posted:

Everyone keeps posting garbage. Way messed up. Just want to make nice things look ugly?

I don't want to be on these forums anymore. There are too many no good people. I don't need to be running around cleaning up other people's garbage.

we did it everyone

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
rule #1: never give the users what they want

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ian McLean posted:

who says that? I am just honestly laughing at this point.

roll with those punches, youre doing great

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Lex Kramer posted:

The Iuan MacLean

saw the liveband do a 14 minute version of happy house, abs. massv

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

what is this posted:

more like snipes up barely legal teens

mods ????

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
its me i have the bit coins

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ian McLean posted:

You people are a bunch of haters.

im not sure you know how to use 'haters' properly.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ian McLean posted:

I get plenty of positive feedback without having to listen to all your garbage.

yer mum doesnt count

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ian McLean posted:

...SOOO dumb because I don't have any money on it...

For all I know maybe you know how to crack the wallet file to add money to it. I don't know... I have no reason not to give you my wallet.dat file.

You told me to upload it... didn't take me long to figure out that file is not supposed to be shared. Not like it matters SINCE THERE IS NOTHING ON IT! I already removed the program. So... whatever man.

lollin

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ian McLean posted:

Because I can do anything.

lol

try not to pick up any bad habits when you're in the gutter in a couple years

Proteus4994 posted:

holy poo poo i have friends who went to uci, you're going to be eaten alive lol

lol yep

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
-random word capitalization
-use of stupid colloquial phrases
-just-world fallacy

what else am i missing on the idiot detection list

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

just a butt posted:

has somebody made a phases of Dunning-Kruger like there is for grief

which step is 'form a plan to buy and recondition a theatre with a conference room projector and soda fountain'

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Sir DonkeyPunch posted:

rip roguestar and pik_d :(

rip roguestar, free pik_d

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
Jun 1, 2010 17:18

:sigh:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Dr. Honked posted:

it's one of his "bullet points"

the tubes just need cleaned out. code a php declogger, it will optimize dataflow

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

you can do anything you put your mind to!

unless youre an idiot lol owned

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
:holymoley:

lol

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
posting from the glodmine

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ian McLean posted:

Seriously go gently caress yourself man. What do you think this thing is: https://class.coursera.org/algo-2012-002/class/index

loving sick of negativity from stupid mother fuckers that don't even know what they are talking about.

Go gently caress yourself. Tired of being mocked by people here. Statpedia was doing just fine without all you mother fuckers giving me a hard time.

You all need to just play this video over and over again until your brain melts: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wui-PNqJrxs Then after you watch that video, consider the concept of embracing positive constructive feedback.

You loving people are just bringing negativity in my life that I do not need. Someone mentioned bipolar... well no I am not bipolar. Being on these forums is like someone just constantly jabbing you in the side with a sharp stick. Just loving jabbing and jabbing and jabbing you in the side. This is the point where I snap, and say gently caress off.

When I am not on here, just expect me to be learning and researching stuff like this: http://www.dwavesys.com/en/dev-tutorials.html so that I will continue to stay ahead of the game. gently caress you and your primitive algorithms.

I will be a billionaire. Statpedia is the most beautiful search engine on the market. Search results are displayed on search for anyone to see without even having to click on anything, and time is only going to make this display better. Statpedia is first class. And when the statpedia code is reused with a landing page showing a different logo than "Statpedia", this search engine will be the foundation for any niche search topic on the internet.

Then, once there is all these micro niche search engines for varying topics, I can bring them all together for the macro search, and make more money than Google because my search is better, more intelligent, more beautiful, and cleaner.

So go gently caress yourself man. I need to afford my $50 million dollar house in Laguna Beach before the age of 30 or my entire life on this planet is loving worthless.

Just for the record... there isn't anywhere nicer on this planet in terms of weather, food, beautiful women, and nice stuff than Orange County and some parts of North County San Diego. UCI is in my opinion the best campus in Southern California. I can go anywhere for school. I am not surrounded by ghetto LA scum like USC. I loving hate LA. They are trash and full of fakeness. UCSD... I loving hate eucalyptus trees. Those things just pollute their poo poo everywhere. I might as well be living in India or China going to UCSD with all those lovely eucalyptus leaf droppings everywhere comparable to people letting their children poo poo on the streets.

http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/world-university-rankings/2012/one-hundred-under-fifty That's right... UCI is ranked 4th in the world, and best in the country for universities under the age of 50.

If I want to go to Stanford... I don't even have to apply to Stanford. How? Here is one possibility: Nicely say to someone that I want to study at the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center, and it is probably not much more than filling out a few documents and being in good academic standing. Then... if I am up at Stanford, all I have to do is show that I am likable and competent to right person, and I am in their school (IF I WANT TO GO THERE). Not that Statpedia isn't interesting enough on its own to probably get me in Stanford; even if they do not see the full vision. Where did the previous director of the Stanford Linear Accelerator Center get his PHD from in Elementary Particle Physics? UCI.

Time management? I have set up Statpedia in such a way where it runs itself. I hardly have to lift a finger leaving my schedule completely open so that I can do whatever I want while it continues to grow in size and scope. Even now with what has been developed, the amount of statistics entered into statpedia 50 years from now is incomprehensible. There is a statistic for every possible thing on this planet. How many cats are in your neighborhood, how many fruits and vegetables the average person ate in 1952, if you look around your room I am sure you can see something that you can make a statistic out of. The foundation has now been established so that anyone in the world can upload a statistic of anything thinkable.

Even if I do not know everything, I will continue to hire and work alongside intelligent people to get things where they need to be.

It won't be brains that get me there, I can assure you that. Who earns the big bucks and why? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O59-C4hZJ8o

I will be at the top of the food chain whether or not anyone chooses to acknowledge so.

For all of you who have been nice to me along the way, I say thank you, and apologize for this post.

R.I.P. Ian on shitstarter forums. Peace.
                  /

:drops mic:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
just loving lol @ this dude

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Ian McLean posted:

You guys act like I am just completely retarded.

:siren:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

The Something Awful Forums > Discussion > Serious Hardware / Software Crap > YOSPOS > post the most worthless kickstarters and greatest investor rewards you got

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

SporkOfTruth posted:

e: anteater snype

shameful

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
yospos jeanchat

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
its october 11 2012 and there is one lone person defending ouya in games's ouya thread

also they hired a software manager and a hardware manager and a board chairman but no actual People That Make Stuff and the dev units are shipping in 3 months

Sagebrush posted:

i said at the beginnning that ouya is going to be a huge meltdown

whoa nelly ur really smart what other nuggets of pure genius can u boast about

if you couldnt tell ouya was vaporware within 5 seconds of knowing what it was you're a loving shithead idiot

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
Muffi and I just got back from Taiwan and Hong Kong. We met with manufacturers and suppliers — all eager to bring OUYA to the world. We’ve decided on our design-manufacturing team, and we couldn’t be happier. We’re now finalizing our circuit-board layout, overall design, and what’s referred to as the “CMF” – colors, materials and finish.

Here are just some of the small, but important, questions we’re answering:

“Where will the circuit board rest within the console itself?”
“What’s the thermal impact within our little box?” (How do we keep it from getting too hot.)
“Where do we position the WiFi antenna for best performance?”
“Just how will the box open from the top, and what’s the first reaction we want our backers to have when they open it?”

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
By the way, if you rock Ruby on Rails or know Android like the back of your hand, don’t just sit there! Email us at jobs@ouya.tv and help us build OUYA.

kill everyone that uses 'rock' in this manner

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
we've answered some of the small, but important questions, such as:

-how is the thing even going to loving work

-the placement of the circuit board matters? lol

-something about not burning your house down or something idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006