Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
eats by biggie smalls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Jonny 290 posted:

Beats By Ron Paul

lol

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
Also, why risk his own money if he can get other people to pay for it?

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
brent spiner is pretty bad

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Proteus4994 posted:

on the flip side, ron perlman never phoned it in

Ron Perlman is awesome.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Bob NewSCART posted:

Doc Block, when i try to use awful s ii maxx i log in and then the app just closes. it makes me very sad

despite what my avatar would have you believe, camh was the perpetrator of Awful S II Max

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
no don't use github, linux tarvolds said it was bad, that means open source people don't use it, duh!

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Resplendent Spiral posted:

i wonder how it rides at that speed. will hitting a pebble toss you backward

with as little ground clearance and suspension as that thing seems to have, driving over anything bigger than a small pebble is gonna make you wipe out.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Ian McLean posted:

It would be nice if there was an actual setup like kickstarter except for using equity raising.

Someone would have to get a bunch of legal/IBanking consulting on some standard equity offering forms to validate equity is actually being given to those investors funding projects.

Kickstarter Clone + Prefab Equity Agreements = New IPO Fundraising Mechanism.

I wonder how many people pledge money but then don't have enough left on their credit card when the project becomes successfully funded and Kickstarter tries to collect the money.

Kickstarter only puts a $1 hold on the person's card from what I understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe
stats.com.com

• Locked thread