Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

pw pw pw posted:

I found a "the moon" card in the room before the final boss. It was my first chest run. I use it, and was trapped in a secret room. That door up there does not work. I am gonna have a conniption.

I feel for you. After my first ??? kill, before touching the final chest to win the game, I popped the unknown pills I had. Telepills, into that room, no bombs. The achievement unlocks after killing the boss so after I restart I was good, but oh God I was close to being really mad at video games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
What's a good way to get Ultra Pride to show up? I heard Cheat Engine to force mini-bosses on every floor, anything else?

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

CaptainWinky posted:

Can you get a chest from running over the spikes while invincible from Unicorn/Gamekid/Book of Shadows? I can never remember to try it while I have one of those items.

Yes, being invincible makes chest instantly appear for me in spike rooms. Even pony-ing across the spikes works.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
So then ??? has a huge chance of devil rooms appearing just by his nature, right?

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Color Printer posted:

And here we are! Another edition of the Pastebin, now with all the item pools!

Epic Fetus is a shop item?

When you do update this with new discoveries, can you post the changes you made to the pastebin in the post?

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Color Printer posted:

.....Huh. Actually yes....it should.

Wow, got to try that next time. And thanks for highlighting the new stuff!

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

A shrubbery! posted:

A question about the bug where you can kill yourself to fight bosses multiple times though, if you don't pick up the item a boss drops (for example if it's a health boost) will another item drop the second time you kill it? I'm not sure since there's already an item/pedestal spawned.

Another item spawns on top of the first one. Be careful though, if there are two spacebar items on that stack, you can't get any of the items underneath. You just keep swapping the spacebar items.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Sockser posted:

What the hell? Playing as Judas, picked up the bandage, got one heart and two soul hearts. That's a raw deal.

That's exactly what it does for everyone, so....

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

RagingBoner posted:

I finally made a Super Meat Boy.

And the achievement didn't unlock. Any suggestions?

Did you get a super meat boy, or did you kill all the horsemen? You need the latter. If War was Conquest, it probably doesn't count.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

drunken officeparty posted:

Is it actually possible to kill Isaac or Blue Baby without taking any damage

Mom's Contact + Mom's Knife will do it. Mom' Contact is really overpowered on bosses if you have a high fire rate weapon.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

Stelas posted:

I'd also love a way to just rip Curse of Darkness out of the code

Cheat Engine can do that.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
Did you: deal with the devil? Use a blood bank? Take a health up pill? Take random-rear end damage from Mom's death? There's a lot of weird things that count as damage.

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude
Is there a mod to play earlier versions of the game? One of the first release versions of WotL had Epic Fetus and Sacred Heart drop ALL THE TIME, and I'd love to play that version again. Got so many chest clears thanks to those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GuavaMoment
Aug 13, 2006

YouTube dude

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Was that the one that had Prayer Card appear in shops literally 100% of the time?

Yeah that was it! I haven't seen prayer card since then. Those were good times.

• Locked thread