Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
loving loving gently caress.

I was having an AWESOME Maggie run and then I got to the necropolis and had over 10 rooms spawn with Masks of Evil and it completely hosed me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
Picking up Lard as Maggie is a slow death. :(

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Playing as Judas I got the Relic on the first floor. When I got to the second, I got Stars card that took me to the secret room and it had Epic Fetus. Welp, look like this is going to be an easy run.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

This is actually a helluva an article.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Is it just me or are generic secret rooms harder to find now?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Peep is still my least favorite boss. :argh:

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

They really should just take you straight to credits as soon as you get the Epic Fetus. That item really trivializes every challenge as well.

Had been burning through challenge and the last two I needed were 9 Deaths and The Purist. With both of those I kept just banging my head against the wall. Then I just started brute forcing restarts until I could finally get the Epic Fetus on one of the first two floors.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Poll of the day: What do you think the single most powerful item in the game is?

My vote? A split between Epic Fetus and I've Seen Everything.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

Just got golden god. :D Good way to end the night.

69/84 Achievements.

All I have left is to beat cathedral with eve and sheol/cathedral with samson and then the chest with all characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

LethalFrag was saying on his stream that Ed is recoding the game for console release (Probably in C++ or something). Is this true?

• Locked thread